Forbidden Elven Love RP, Needs Male!

Started by Psycho Serenity, July 15, 2013, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Serenity

Athairra is an elven princess, royalty that's bound to take the throne. However, although it's forbidden, she is in love with a commoner elf. The two would meet in secret all the time. One day however, her father told her about an arranged marriage to another elf from the enemy kingdom. The marriage would bring the kingdoms together. Now Athairra must break it to her lover and figure out what to do now that her future has been decided for her.
Life won't ever be perfect, there will always be hurt...

So stand up and make a difference, provide light in a dark life.

You never know just how far the rays will reach.

paladincarvin

Isn't this the plot of the opera from Final Fantasy VI?

Not that there is anything wrong with that...
I am Warp, creator and master of The Transdimensional Brothel, where I can make your dream come true, at the simple cost making sure my dream comes true.

Psycho Serenity

Uhhh not sure? Never played that one.
Life won't ever be perfect, there will always be hurt...

So stand up and make a difference, provide light in a dark life.

You never know just how far the rays will reach.

paladincarvin

Final Fantasy VI: The Dream Oath Opera - Maria and Draco (Aria di Mezzo Carattere)

Remastered game play with audio of a full orchestral version of the opera. Pretty cool if you have 10 minutes.

Edit: Also, no, I'm wrong. Your idea is a good deal different, but they are similar at least.
I am Warp, creator and master of The Transdimensional Brothel, where I can make your dream come true, at the simple cost making sure my dream comes true.