You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 10:24:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: In honor of..yesterday, I suppose now.  (Read 470 times)

Offline China DollTopic starter

In honor of..yesterday, I suppose now.
« on: July 04, 2008, 09:24:20 PM »
I would like to propose a roleplay inspired by the film, The Patriot...however, I suppose I am not being very patriotic in the sense that I would like someone to play Colonel William Tavington for me...but I'm half British, so it's alright :)

(Mm...Dragoons..Oh forgive me, I have a weakness in my young heart for British uniforms..)

This is a rare instance that I would not mind playing a male for a homosexual pairing. I have done a rather nice roleplay a while ago with the Colonel paired with Gabriel Martin (RIP Heath Ledger..). However, heterosexual is always fine as well.  Possible pairings could be a fellow soldier, Anne, Charlotte, a colonial, a maid, an Indian, etc...

I find myself no good at playing the ever so fierce, blue eyed Butcher...and his knee high boots do make me tremble every time I watch the scene when he is in Aunt Charlotte's kitchen looking for the Martins....but I digress. If anyone would like to start up a roleplay based on the film The Patriot, please message me. It can be one shot if you would rather :) There is plenty of wiggling room here, I only request that you play Colonel Tavington...

I know this seems rather rushed, and I must admit when I was writing it I was somewhat tired from the typical festivities the fourth of July presents, but I hope you will forgive me and take the time to send me a message. I am most anxious to hear from you and explore the ideas you bring forth :)

« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 10:16:34 AM by China Doll »