Bronze in the mirror of the form, wine of the mind (M/m)

Started by Bron, July 13, 2013, 04:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bron

Drinking down that roleplay -

Looking for the following:

- A Christopher Morcom to my Alan Turing

- A Clark Kent to my Lex Luthor

- A Michael Sanchez to my Jamal Lyon (Empire - just because drama for no other reason)

Particular Plots

Modern:

As the Heart Wants (My Grey Slater @ Your Eric Hawthorne )

Grey shut his eyes as the familiar voice of his one... failure assailed him. Kryptonite. That's what Grey though the first moment he'd been introduced to Henry Hawthorne's son. Pure refined Kryptonite. The boy was perfect in that particularly good and pure manner that made Grey want so very, very badly to corrupt.  There was something off about the young man that spoke to Grey's hind brain, bypassing entirely his sense of duty, his sense of propriety and common sense, hell,  even his basic survival instinct took a goddamned back seat to Eric Hawthorne. Grey was a republican in a very red state, unable to keep his hands off another senator's son, one that was barely out of diapers.  He pressed his fingers against his eyes trying to wipe the sudden fatigue from them.

"We aren't doing this anymore, Mr. Hawthorne," Grey used his most authoritative tone.  Then quickly put space between the two of them retreating behind his massive desk. This madness belonged in Virginia, not in D.C. where the fucking press lurked around every corner and his office was swept for bugs every second Monday of the month. He had a wife. He was straight. Grey Alexander Slater was straight, married, hitched, with a little girl and boy and a household and a state that needed him strong and unassailable and straight. Grey opened his eyes. He fucked his wife regularly because he was straight, straight, strai - Oh Christ, look at his fucking mouth...

Grey jerked back as if bitten and placed his hands firmly on the desk using its imposing shape to ground himself.

Sword and Sandal:

A young man is captured by Chiariatus Maximus Atria, Legatus of Fulmina the greatest roman legion in the world.

Age of Sail:

The Lash (Privateer Bonny Jack Lysander at your Leftenant Briggs)

Crime and punishment on the high seas. Bonny Jack Lysander is betrayed by queen and country at the hands of the man he loves most. He takes his ship and his loyal crew and turns their hand to plunder, wrecking English ships and and making himself and his crew rich. After four years of out and out savagery Leftenant Briggs is sent to retrieve the man he betrayed and bring him to justice.

Bron