News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A Dandy's RP ideas (M/M only)

Started by PatchworkDandy, July 11, 2013, 09:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatchworkDandy

I'm currently only interested in Male/Male pairings!

I prefer paragraph rping and expect at least 2 decently sized paragraphs.  Grammatical errors now and again are fine, and completely understandable, but it is imperative that I can understand what you are writing.
I am willing to do both submissive and dominant roles, however, depending on the story, I may prefer a certain role. Bolded pairing/ stories are what I'm currently VERY interested in.

Pairings:
Death Note: Light/L, Mello/ Matt
Naruto: Itachi/Sasuke (suggest a pairing and I may or may not be interested)
Ouran: Hikaru/ Kaoru
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler): Claude/Alois, Sebastian/Ciel
Harry Potter: Snape/Harry, Lucius/Draco, Fred/George
Phantom of the Opera/Love Never Dies: Phantom/OC, Phantom/Gustav (Christine's son)
BBC Sherlock: Sherlock/John (or Vampirelock)
Night Vale: CecilXCarlos
Legend of Korra: AmanxTahno
Characters:
Jack- Extreme masochist, professional piercer. Short black hair, crooked nose from so many breakages, lightly tanned skin, muscular from fighting, a lot of body modifications including a split tongue, prince albert piercing, nipple piercings, subdermal third eye, stretched ears and various tattoos.- I'd love to do something with him, so let me know if your interested and we can brainstorm.

ASYLUM ROMANCE: Kaspar- 28 years old, institutionalized, unsociable and cold, terrified of all women apart from his sister, who often visits him. Afraid to be touched and has a borderline personality disorder and extreme bipolar disorder. Small and fluffy plot bunny: fellow patient or worker becomes close with Kaspar, a romance ensues but it gets complicated, further plot to be revealed. Looking for someone who is caring and intelligent who, with a firm hand, can help him once again reclaim control of himself.

Rene: a jaded young man who's in love with all things dark, never satisfied with his own existence. Perhaps he meets someone who lures him in with the promise to ease his stiffing boredom, but he finds himself in a little over his head.

Story ideas:

Narcisse/ OC: During the Victorian era, men whose sexual interests deviated from the norm had to seek pleasure from the underground world of homosexual England. Narcisse, a vampire posing as a count, knows every twisting alleyway that leads to a smoky room filled with willing boys, and uses these boys for everything he could possibly desire. One day however,  amidst the dull, pretty boys, he meets a young man who has more to offer than a beautiful, willing body and warm blood. (Narcisse would, for the most part be the dominant character.)

Harry Potter: Snape/Harry: Somehow, after all is said and done and Voldemort is defeated, Harry and his potions professor get closer than Harry ever imagined they could and he begins to feel an odd attraction towards the sullen man. His attraction soon escalates and his fantasies begin taking a darker turn. Ashamed of his desires of being on the receiving end of Snape's whip, the golden boy does everything he can to avoid Snape. This  plan soon backfires when Snape begins to notice the boys reluctance to even speak to him and he demands answers. (Willing to play any role)

Other pairings:
Master/slave
Teacher/student
Older Brother/Younger Brother
Twin/Twin
Father/son
Vampire/victim
General/Soldier
Soldier/soldier
Unmerciful Master/Extreme Masochist (Ripping out piercings, stabbing, cutting, possible limb removal)
Cannibal/Victim
Murderer/Victim

And feel free to PM me story ideas or interest! And I'm willing to modify any of my own ideas.

PatchworkDandy

*Under Spoiler, Inspirational Pictures*
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Pairing Added- BBC Sherlock

PatchworkDandy

PatchworkDandy

Added character (Kaspar) who comes with a small and fluffy plot bunny

PatchworkDandy

PatchworkDandy

Craving some extreme masochism! (Preferably with me playing the masochist)

PatchworkDandy

Bumping up for some Night Vale ideas!

PatchworkDandy

PatchworkDandy

PatchworkDandy

Still looking for someone to take on an extreme masochist!

PatchworkDandy