Charsheet WIP Savage Predator: TyrannaReal Name:
Those that try to hurt her.Nickname:Powers:
Tyranna's power allow her to take on the shape of a massive avatar of the Savage Lands. The more she gives in to her savage side, the stronger and bigger she becomes. At the beginning of her transformation, Tyranna grows to about 9-10ft and her weight increases over 900kg. At her peak, she stands nearly 20ft tall, reaching almost 60ft from snout to tail and weighting around 7-8 tons.
However, in some instances, she can loose herself completely to her fury and her feral side takes over completely. When this happens, she almost doubles in size, towering almost 40ft and weighting an impressive 57 ton. She fears this side of her and is desperate looking for a way to control it.
It is rumored that within the Savage Lands, her power are greatly amplified by being so close to the primal powers of the land.
As a human, Tyranna's physical abilities are those of a trained athlete, even though her body doesn't really show any increased musculature.
In her alternate form, Tyranna acquires a lot of feats that are considered supernatural in power:
- Superhuman Strength: Tyranna's savage form grants her an incredible increase in strength. In its smallest form, she can lift around 10-12 tons. At her peak she can lift almost 60 tons. When she goes feral, her strength increases even further, although it maxes out at around 100 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Tyranna's beast form is also capable of moving quadrupedal. This way she can get run at a top speed of 45 miles/hour, which she can endure for quite a while. If possible though, Tyranna will prefer to travel by water. With her powerful tail and her weight being carried by the water, she is able to get up to 60 miles/hour, which she can maintain for days without any need to rest.
- Superhuman Stamina:Tyranna is able to opperate for almost a week without sleep. She can also hold her breath for several hours while underwater and can easily transition to a depth of around 400 meters without any hindrance from pressure.
Superhuman Agility: Although perhaps not entirely supernatural in power scale, for a creature of its size and bulk, one should not make the mistake of thinking she is slow or clumsy in movement.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Tyranna's reflexes are well above average for a creature of her size and bulk.
- Superhuman Durability:In this form, Tyranna's hide is covered in a thick, yet flexible layer of bony plates and scales.
- Natural Weapons: Tyranna has several natural weapons at her disposal. Razorsharp teeth, claws and a gaint tail make her a force to be reckoned with
- Enhanced Senses: Tyranna's senses are greatly enhanced in her changed form. Her eyes are now capable of seeing perfectly at night and her long snout houses impressive olfactory senses. Similar to snakes, she is capable of tasting the scent of prey.
- Survivalist: Having spend many years in the Savage Lands, Tyranna knows how to survive of the land. On the other hand, she is still trying to adapt to life in urban environments, although she is a quick learner.
Anastasia's parents were both members of a large scale expedition send to Antarctica in yet another attempt to set up a colony in the inhospitable world known as the Savage Lands. Since this would become a longterm mission, expedition members were allowed to bring families.
The details of what went wrong are unknown, but the expedition was a failure when the transport got caught in a storm and crashed. There where no survivors, except for one frightened 14 year old. The trauma and mysterious energy of the land are believed what has caused her mutation. Her power expressed itself for the first time only moments later when she had to run for her life as she was chased by one of the lands many dinosaurs. After fending it off, she reverted back to the little girl and passed out.
When she awoke, she found herself on a bed inside a hut. A woman was sitting next to her who introduced herself as Shanna, O'Hara. She and Ka-Zar had found her in the wilderness and brought her back to the village.
Under their tutelage, Anna learned the ways of the land and how to survive, find food and some simple first aid. However, it wasn't all perfect. Her other side did not remain silent. When the village was under assault, the emotions triggered her transformation. her savage form didn't distinguish friend from foe, lashing out whatever was closest. After the fight was over, she returned to normal.
Many of the villagers feared her from that day, calling her Tyranna, the terror. However all trusted the judgement of their leader and Anna was allowed to stay. Although none of them had experience training a young mutant, after some trial and error they managed to teach her at least some rudimentary control.
After a couple years, Tyranna began to long for the outside world. She still had a relative living in New York. Deciding she was ready, she bid her friends and tutors farewell, swearing she would one day return. She then took of, beginning a long voyage towards her relative, towards civilisation.