WIP. This is what I have so far. It isn't finished yet, but this way, I can already get some feedback
Sort of dropped the insect theme and went for this instead. Wanted something different then just a girl in a symbiote suit. Her mutation is that she merged with one, so now she is like a symbiote.
Not sure about the name though. DESCRIPTION: SporeReal Name:
After having absorbing a symbiote, Spore has acquired all the powers and weaknesses of such a creature.
- Superhuman Strength: Spore can lift up to about 10-12 ton
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Durability: Spore's body has taken over the amorph characteristics of those of symbiote aliens. The alien matter is undifferentiated, meaning she no longer has vital organs to worry about, no bones to be broken. The only real damage she can sustain is tissue destruction.
- Constituent-Matter Generation: Spore can also use the same substance comprising her body in the form of constituent black matter or she can generate tentacle-like appendages from various parts of her body, which she often uses either in combat situations or to restrain someone.
- Constituent-Matter Manipulation: Spore can manipulate her matter to enlarge or stretch her body in order to augment her attacks. She can morph sections of her body, such as her hands or feet, into spikes, blades, axes or a shield.
- Stretching and deforming: With her body being amorph like that of a symbiote, Spore is able to stretch and deform, allowing her to squeeze through inch-wide openings. The reach of most of her formed weapons is about 10ft, with her tentacles maxing out at about a 100ft. The further they reach, the weaker they become.
Her ability to deform is limited if she is bonded with another host.
- Symbiosis: Like symbiotes, Spore is able to bind herself with another host, enveloping them like an organic skintight bodysuit. While in symbiosis, Spore and the host can share thoughts. The hosts physical characteristics like strength and endurance are boosted and the host is also capable of using any of Spore's powers.
- Camouflage Capabilities: To a limited degree, Spore is capable of changing the outside look of her body, making it camouflaging with her surroundings.
- Wall Crawling: Much like Spider-Man, and other symbiotes, Spore has the ability to cling to virtually any surface. She can rapidly crawl, walk, or run across even slick/wet surfaces.
- Weakness: Sonic and intense heat. Like symbiotes, Spore is unable to keep her body stable in the presence of intense sonic vibrations or intense heat. When exposed to such conditions, her body becomes unstable and she is unable to maintain her humanoid form, or stay attached to a host.
- Combat: Even though her new body grants her lots of advantages and a wide array of sharp weapons, her lack of combat training puts her on a big disadvantage against more experienced opponents. This is something she wishes to improve upon.
Abby was born a mutant and in her early years appeared like a normal human girl. Living in New York with her parents, she lived a normal life. Even during puberty, nothing out of the ordinary happened. No strange power manifestations, no physical mutations, nothing. Plane, boring human. Or was it.
The young girls life changed when New York was once again the victim of a symbiote outbreak.
During the panic and confusion, young Abby somehow came into contact with some of the alien goo. Slowly the alien lifeform began to engulf her body. However, during this encounter, Abby mutation power was revealed. She never became a host to the alien. Instead of wearing the symbiote, her mutation caused her to merge with it. Its cells fusing with hers on a molecular level, becoming a hybrid. She and it had become one. From that moment on, she possessed all its racial powers and abilities. No longer human or alien, she had become a mutant.
Unable to revert back to her human form, it seemed the girl was trapped into this new form. Hunted by the autorities, Abby managed to elude them long enough to find shelter amoung others with similar predicaments. It was so that she got enrolled in Xaviers school.
Although Spore, like true symbiotes, is able to bond with a host, which she is reluctant to do. Such a bond means she and the host share minds, feeling each others memories and thoughts, something she considers to be very intimate.Power Grid:
- Intelligence: 3
- Strength: 4
- Speed: 3
- Durability: 6 (except for her weaknesses)
- Energy Projection: 0
- Fighting Skill: 1-2