: Henry “Hank” Proud, some documents list him as Henry Kinney.Alias
: Teufel Hunden, some government documents refer to him as Weapon XXXAge
: Unsure, but hospital records put his birth in 2001. Which would make Hank somewhere in his early twenties.Sex
: Bisexual Birthplace
: San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation, ArizonaParents
- Father: James Proudstar (Warpath)
- Mother: Laura Kinney (X-23)
- Adamantium Laced Claws and Skeleton: Skeleton as well as joints, laced with unbreakable metal. Has a single claw on each hand that is longer than Wolverines or X-23’s.
- Mutant Healing Factor: Teufel Hunden is a Lupine mutant with a fully functional healing factor and everything that generally goes along with it, except for immortality because his healing factor functions more like X-23’s.
- Superhuman Durability: Like his father Teufel Hunden can withstand superhuman impacts without injury.
- Superhuman Physical Prowess: Much Stronger, tougher, faster, much more agile and much more coordinated than anyone even at the very peak of human ability.
- Superhuman Senses: Like all Lupine mutants, sight, sound, touch, taste, all of these senses are much more vivid and in-depth than any normal human.
- Combat Training: A highly trained Marine Corps Infantryman and Scout Sniper, Hank has the tactical knowledge and reflexes of a highly trained combat veteran.
- Marksmanship: Hank is an expert marksman and does not shy away from the usage of firearms.
- Marine Martial Arts Program: Hank is an expert at hand to hand combat, having become a black belt in the MMA program.
- Military Skills: Having been a Marine for many years Hank is familiar with Intelligence reports, medevac reports, troop leadership procures, writing orders, standard operating procedures and other kinds of military habits, strategy or consideration.
- Tracking and survival: Having very evolved senses, having been a hunter in his youth on the Apache reservation and having become a Marine Scout Sniper, Hank can follow people through urban and rural settings using a plethora of techniques.
The circumstances of the female clone of Wolverine known as X-23, meeting and mating with the Mutant known as Warpath are unknown. As are the conditions of John’s birth. John’s paternity to these individuals has been verified through DNA testing.
Hank was raised by his uncle John Proud on the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation in Arizona. Some governmental organizations have wondered if John Proud was in fact John Proudstar, the mutant known as Thunderbird who had been thought dead for some time.
Hank’s childhood was comparable to anyone else’s on the San Carlos Reservation. He was athletic, played football in junior high and high school. After graduation, he followed his uncle into the United States Marine Corps. Hank graduated from Paris Island for Boot Camp, then Camp Lejeune infantry school and then Quantico Virginia for Scout Sniper training.
From Quantico, Lance Corporal Proud served several rapid combat deployments, over the next few years gaining an assortment of medals. This was the end of Hank’s public military record. Somehow in the course of his service in the Marine Corps, Hank became intertwined with some form of the Weapon X program.
He seems to have gained Weapon X’s attention when his mutant powers began to assert themselves in his early twenty’s, in particular his accelerated healing ability. His skeleton and joints were laced with Adamantium in a manner similar to Wolverines, he only has a single claw on each hand however, that is longer than Wolverines or X-23’s.
Sergeant Henry Proud was recently discharged by the United States Marine Corps and the young former Marine sought out the X-Men. He hopes they can help him deal with his faulty memory, and his fully emerged mutant powers.