News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A picture idea (looking for F)

Started by BigBadWolf, July 09, 2013, 01:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadWolf

This picture gave me quite a few ideas for stories. First of all I searching for a partner who would play the girl on the picture. Most of my ideas are not complete, so we can discuss plot. If you intrested send me a PM.

Idea 1 ~ Bondage
She is looking to try out bondage sex and master/slave relationship. Maybe on of her friend into it, maybe she contact some via advertisement. She could be a famous woman and this crawing could be her dark secret.

Idea 2 ~ Kidnapping Taken
She is kidnapped. It could be just one man, who is obsessed with her and want to have her. Or she could be captured by a scientist who test various aphrodisiacs on her.

Idea 3 ~ SoldUnder discussion
In a fantasy or medieval era she is sold into slavery. Her new master trains her to be a sex slave and she have to serve others for money. It could be consensual or nonconsesnsual.
A step futher, his master could use her to spy, even help him to rob or murder people.

Idea 4 ~ Queen
She is a queen. My two certain idea for her to be an amazon queen or an Egyptian (in this case she could be a very high ranking lady). She is dominating and she buys/captures slaves for her pleasure. This also could go two ways one way the slave is very obedient and try to do her every wish the other way when the slave is resisting and she had to break him.

Idea 5 ~ Mistress
It looks like she have an average life. She could be a teacher the new neighbour etc. However she loves to tie and tease man, and she finds some for herself. this could be consensual, non-consensual, or some blackmail.

Idea 6 ~ Open
Here comes your idea. :)
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

BigBadWolf

My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners