Pokémon RéBURST (Interest Check One female spot remaining)

Started by Lezna, July 08, 2013, 03:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

Pokémon RéBURST

In case you don’t know Pokémon RéBURST is a manga where people fuse (Called Burst) with their Pokémon turning them into a sort of battle armor. I am interested in creating a group roleplay where a small group goes on a journey battling the equivalents of gyms and eventually encountering the regions evil team.

I am looking for a group of four including myself (hopefully an even mix of male and female characters) your character is allowed two Pokémon to burst with.
The following link is a page describing how bursts work and what the people look like once they have bursted with their pokemon.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Burst

If you cannot use the link the following image is what the main character of the manga looks like once he bursts with his Zekrom

A few details

I'm looking for two females and a male however I do not mind if a male wants to play a female

As for the Pokémon you can use I don't really mind so long as you can describe what your character looks like when they burst with them, as for Generation 6 pokemon? well since you will likely use the final evolution of pokemon to burst with I don't think many will use them but I don't really mind if you do end up using them oh and as for legendaries I'd prefer if you didn't use them I may allow each character later on to capture a legendary each but I will have to think about it. if in doubt just ask me and I'll try to answer any question you have.

Hope you like my idea please reply if you have questions or anything :D thanks for reading.

Characters
Male 1
Male 2
Female 1
Female 2

Characters
Xander Firestrom
Name: Xander Firestrom

Height: 6 foot 1

Appearance:

Personality: Xander is a rather focused individual who makes sure that his Pokémon are taken care of before worrying about himself. Other than that he likes to keep to himself however he always makes sure to be involved with his friends. He also tends to hide all his negative emotions inside not wanting to worry others with his problems.

Partner’s and appearance when Bursted with them: (Name than nickname if they have one that is)

Pokémon 1: Gallade (Shiny)

Nickname: Maximus

Ability: Justified

Type: Psychic/Fighting

Burst Appearance:

However Every green part of the image is Blue matching with a shiny Gallade

Pokémon 2: Cacturne

Nickname: Spike

Ability: Sand Veil

Type: Grass/Dark

Burst Appearance:

Sam Oversky
Name: Sam Oversky

Height: 5' 10"

Appearance:

Personality: A calm and calculating person, Sam isn't one to jump into a fight simply because there's a fight to be had. He treats his pokemon well, having
formed a partnership with them that can not be broken. He feels that each day is a new day for discovery, and that each battle is a learning experience.

Pokémon 1: Luxray

Nickname: Luthor

Ability: Rivalry

Type:  Electric

Burst Appearance:

Pokémon 2: Mismagius

Nickname: Magi

Ability: Levitate

Type: Ghost

Burst Appearance:
Jasmine Spiros
Name: Jasmine Spiros

Height: 6 foot

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Jasmine can be mistaken for a shy individual. In reality though, she is just a very secretive person and will only openly talk to her comrades. Although she never tends to show them, she has a good control over her emotions thus making her very resilient to taunts and other verbal abuse. She loves her Pokémon more than anything and has been known to be more talkative towards her and other trainers Pokémon than the actual trainers themselves.

Pokémon 1: Absol

Nickname: Shadow

Ability: Super Luck

Type: Dark

Burst Appearance:

Pokémon 2: Aggron

Nickname: Alastor

Ability: Sturdy

Type: Steel/Rock

Burst Appearance:

Here's a character template sheet to use

Name:
Height:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokémon 1:
Ability:
Type:
Burst Appearance:
Pokémon 2:
Ability:
Type:
Burst Appearance:
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

ShadowFox89

I'm interested. Will probably make a female character with a bulbasaur and torchic as her pokemon.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lezna

added The Character List and my character which will also act as the template to be used

PM me a character sheet and If I like it I will put it up :)
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Angaroo

Lezna

Update!!!

not looking for male characters anymore only female spots left.

ShadowFox89

I won't be able to work on a character until Monday at the earliest.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

I think I may have an interest in this. Only if I get to use some first gen Pokemon. Not a great fan of the newer stuff.

ShadowFox89

Name: Sonia Theogala
Height:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokémon 1:
Ability:
Type:
Burst Appearance:
Pokémon 2:
Ability:
Type:
Burst Appearance:

Won't have time to finish this until Monday. Still planning on a Bulbasaur and Torchic for her ReBurst.
Call me Shadow
My A/A