You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:01:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Great Civil Unrest of the Mutants In Character.  (Read 6200 times)

Offline Demigod1945

Re: The Great Civil Unrest of the Mutants In Character.
« Reply #250 on: July 27, 2013, 02:07:31 AM »
NAME: Samuel Ervin
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Physics teacher
TIME OF DAY: Noon
Tagging: Jacob crow, Jessica Reynolds.
While talking to jake, Samuel had already readied a response for Jessica. "Only you and the other girl had keys, but not Jacob, which tells me only a select few people know about them, which again tells me that whoever gave them to you, didn't want you to share to anyone that you posses them, and my guess is that the dean gave you the keys, seems like something he would do, so yes I'm sure he would like to hear everything"

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2013, 02:47:47 AM »
NAME: Jake Crow
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Student
TAGGING: Jessica Reynolds, Samuel Ervin

After Jake heard "only you..." he calmly turned around to face Jessica, close enough to her that he could speak in a low voice but still be heard over Sam's incessant ramblings. "I'm going to walk away now. You can choose to come with me if you'd like..." And then he did just that.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #252 on: July 27, 2013, 02:52:25 AM »
Tagging: Jacob crow, Jessica Reynolds
"Choosing to ignore me eh, that's fine, I'll be off to the dean then. I'm actually scared to tell him, considering that he takes this stuff so seriously" And with that he quickly brushed past Jacob, almost knocking into a table."Sorry" he called back. He walked quickly through the crowd and towards the nearest exit.

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2013, 02:36:39 PM »
NAME:  Jessica Reynolds
ROLE IN SCHOOL:  Student
TIME OF DAY:  Noon
TAGGING: Jake Crow

"Wow. Why doesn't ignoring him ever work for me?" Jessica watched the ex-teacher as he made his way toward the dean's office. He was crazy if he thought a case of his word against hers would amount to much of anything. "So just to get the story straight...you don't know anything about a key." If Shaw's little show when he handed her the key was sincere, then they would probably at least get called to the office. Their best bet was to lie their way through it and hope the two of them were more convincing. Shouldn't be hard to seem more trustworthy than a teacher that gets fired on his first day at any rate.

"And..." Jessica found herself blushing slightly as she thought of what to say. "Thanks for sticking up for me, even if you did kind of leave me hanging in the first place." She looked up at him with a shy smile. "What's the deal with the black eyes? What were you going to do?"

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2013, 05:23:53 PM »
NAME: Jake Crow
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Student
TAGGING: Jessica Reynolds

When Jessica thanked him, Jake looked back at her, the corner of his mouth turning up just a bit, but when she asked about his eyes, he looked away shyly himself. "Nothing. I wasn't going to do anything." Realizing immediately there was no way that pathetic response wasn't going to fly, he quickly tried changing the subject. He looked back to her, flashing a crooked smile, and playfully said, "Was that `distraction' enough for you...?" Then, after a beat, added, "Should we try and find Paint-Splattered Girl...?"

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2013, 05:51:01 PM »
Tagging:Thinking

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #256 on: July 28, 2013, 01:01:31 PM »
(Fixing last post)
TIME OF DAY: Noon to Midnight
Tagging: Thinking
 And just as Samuel predicted, Jessica and Jacob payed no head to him "running" to the Dean. Something that he had no intention of doing. He looked to make sure that they stopped paying attention to him, and then walk calmly down the hallway. He walked past the Dean's Office, down several hallways, and found himself at the library, which is exactly where he wanted to be. He jogged over to one of the many computers lining the left side of the Library walls. He booted up the computer and cursed under his breath as the PC took its time in coming to life. Once it was ready, Samuel made his way to the website known as YouTube. For the next several hours he watched videos ranging from how to pick locks, to gymnastics and parkour, computer coding, and even the art of stealth. All subjects that Samuel thought would be useful in the coming hours. Once satisfied with his new found knowledge, he power downed the computer and left the library. He walked silently and quickly to the Basement entrance. He didn't dare attempt to go through the door however, instead he position himself in the darkest shadows of the hallway, where he knew someone would have a hard time seeing him. He checked his watch and saw that it was 11:45 , almost midnight, he hoped that the other teenagers hadn't already went inside, it was fairly obvious that was they were planning on doing. But if they weren't going to, or already had, then his last few hours of learning would've been for nothing. He sighed, and stood absolutely still, waiting.

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #257 on: July 28, 2013, 01:49:48 PM »

Jessica smiled and rolled her eyes at Jake. "Sure, I guess you were an ok distraction. But next time, start being a distraction before someone threatens to break my fingers." She playfully elbows Jake before speaking in a mockingly reassuring tone. "Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it eventually."

At Jake's suggestion to find the other girl, Jessica looks around the hallways, her head stretching out to peer around a corner. "Umm...sure. But I don't have any idea where she went. It would still be nice to have her around tonight. The more the merrier, right?"

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #258 on: July 28, 2013, 08:26:36 PM »
When Jessica teased him about being a distraction, Jake just smiled a little. Whatever. She totally knows I rescued her...

After she agreed to find Paint-Splattered Girl, Jake said, "Yeah... We could look her up on the school roster. You don't know her name by any chance, do ya...?"

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #259 on: July 28, 2013, 10:51:09 PM »

"Well, I can tell you for sure it's not 'Paint-Splattered Girl'." Jessica leaned against the wall as she started thinking out loud. "I don't know. Maybe ask around and see if anyone knows her? Or maybe see if anyone saw where she went? I'm not sure about the roster...I just don't want it to seem like we're hunting her down...especially if you're going to plan any surprises for her like you did me." This would have been so much easier if Ervin wasn't constantly sticking his nose into her business all the time. And knowing him, he'd probably find a way butt in just as things started smoothing out for her again.

"I know this might sound terribly cliche but I think it might be best if we split up." Jessica pulled her cellphone out of her pocket, mentally making a note of the time. It wouldn't be long before she'd have to be in class again. "So what's your number? So I can call you in case I find her." She made sure to add that last sentence in case Jake started getting any more crazy ideas in his head.

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #260 on: August 01, 2013, 09:47:09 AM »
Jake started thinking. He nodded at what Jessica was saying, almost absentmindedly. He exchanged numbers with her and then blurted out, "Or what if we just went to the basement right now."

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #261 on: August 04, 2013, 08:09:54 AM »

Jessica seemed surprise by Jake's sudden suggestion. Maybe now would be better? She had to admit curiosity had definitely gotten the better of her. Her eyes glanced to the ceiling as she pursed her lips, obviously thinking things over. "Well..." Jessica trailed off as she brought her hand up to her mouth, her fingers tapping against her bottom lip. Her attention finally turned back to Jake after several seconds of inner monologue. "The thing is...this key doesn't work until midnight. So we'd need a different way in. Know anyone that can pick locks? Or more likely...considering the school we're in...someone who can blow a hole in a door?"