You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:48:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Great Civil Unrest of the Mutants In Character.  (Read 6237 times)

Offline EndofDivine

Re: The Great Civil Unrest of the Mutants In Character.
« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2013, 12:30:44 AM »
NAME:  Jessica Reynolds
ROLE IN SCHOOL:  Student
TIME OF DAY:  Noon
TAGGING: Jake Crow, Penelope Archer

Jessica glanced over at the girl sharing the table with them as Jake whispers to her. She hoped the other girl wasn't paying attention to the conversation...at least she didn't look interested in the two of them. "No, that's not my roommate. My roommate is...well...more...not her? I guess?" It really struck her how little she actually knew about Kimmi other than she was a criminal and could tinker with machines. Was that really all they talked about or is that just the impression she walked away with? Not being able to come up with something nice to say made a pang of guilt shoot through her mind. She shrugged as she turned her attention away from the paint covered girl.

Jessica groaned when Jake said roommate with so much sarcasm. She knew exactly what he was trying to suggest. And he thinks he saved her? God...the ego on this guy was absolutely dumbfounding. "Look 'hero'...just be at the same door we tried before at midnight. And don't tell anyone...ok?"

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2013, 12:39:14 AM »
NAME:  Penelope Archer
ROLE IN SCHOOL:  Paint-Splattered Girl
TAGGING:  Jessica Reynolds, Jake Crow

Sinking in her seat a bit when black melty-fire boy looked at her, Pen glanced over and caught sight of the key.  Now, she wasn't really eavesdropping, but...the key made her automatically pull out her own and stare at it...mostly under the table for a moment.  She then looked up at the other two.  "I...have one, too," she said suddenly.  She held the key up.  "From Dean Shaw, right?" she asked quietly.  "He called me to his office this morning..." she confessed, trailing off.  Her eyes darted to black melty-fire boy before quickly looking at the girl.  ...Was she as dangerous as he was?  ...Maybe she should rethink going down there....  Maybe they were actually being targeted, and going down there was some sort of trap to eliminate them.  She swallowed, suddenly nervous.  But...all she could do was grow plants.  How was that dangerous??  "Do you think it's safe?" she suddenly asked aloud.

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2013, 01:17:36 AM »
NAME: Jake Crow
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Student
TIME OF DAY: Noon
TAGGING: Jessica Reynolds, Paint-Splattered Girl

Jake repeated Jessica's statement back to her as though it made perfect sense, "Your roommate is more not her... Uh...huh. Got it."
Jake smiled when she called him `hero' even though he knew she was being sardonic. Somehow it still managed to make him feel...`gushy'. After she said not to tell anyone, he responded, "Oh, you mean like my `roommate'...?"

Then Paint-Splattered Girl spoke. Jake saw her hold up a similar key and he scrunched his face, flabbergasted, but his face dropped when she said Shaw had called her into his office. At first, he disregarded her question about it being safe, and just exclaimed, "Why don't I have a key!?! You've got a key. She's got a key. I'll even bet Ervin has a key too, that..." Jake spoke the next word under his breath, "...bstrd... Everybody has a damn key except for me! And why even have a Super-Secret Basement if you're just gonna give keys to everyone!"
Jake got ahold of himself, the weight of Paint-Splattered Girl's question actually having some merit to it. "End rant." He turned to Jessica, "She does have a point though..." He looked between them, "I don't know if it's safe for the two of you."

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2013, 06:14:31 AM »
NAME:  Zaniel
ROLE IN SCHOOL:  Currently a visitor on tour
TAGGING:  Samuel Ervin

"Indeed Senor, I will follow you" Characteristically nonchalant he simply nodded in response after his wordings, awaiting for the man to walk as he interlocked his arms behind of his esteemed trench coat on his back.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2013, 11:51:30 AM »
NAME: Samuel Ervin
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Physics teacher
Tagging: Zaniel
 When Zaniel accepted the challenge, Samuel was overjoyed to say the least. Whenever an opportunity to learn something new and interesting presented itself, he almost always took it. And when Zaniel asked him to lead the way, Samuel could barely contain his anxious. "Of course, the exit should be this way." He quickly turned around and walked down to the nearest red double doors marked as exits. He made his way outside and surveyed the parking lot. For the most part it was deserted, for obvious reasons. But the main one being that there were very few students with vehicles. Since they lived on campus, there really wasn't a reason to have them, especially when they could easily call a taxi service. He briskly walked over to nearest empty lots, turned around, and waited for Zaniel to give him a weapon. 

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2013, 12:17:40 PM »
ROLE IN SCHOOL:  Currently a visitor on tour
TAGGING:  Samuel Ervin

Characteristically pragmatic the charismatic cobra opted to follow the mercurial teacher prone to mood swings and other childish behaviors without as much as a word, simply strutting along as he immersed himself in the thoughtfully enriching practice of mediation during physical transit, his unknown ability which has rather peculiar allowed how to slow down the neurological pathways within his own brain almost making time seek nonexistent, allowing for deep, unhampered thought. Abruptly stopping parallel towards of Samuel Zaniel withdrew his inferior sword and threw it towards of the man withdrawing his own perfectly presented blade adopting his seemingly stance-less stance devoid of normal looks as to hide his true motives and attacks, his blade resting on the floor tranquilly not giving away any possible intentions as he spoke quickly without any undertone apart from eagerness , "Shall we begin?" Without waiting for a reply he had assumed the man had already lifted his sword, darting forwards with peerless speeds coupled with nimble footwork he extended his sword-arm attempting to drive his blade through the mans solar plexus, regardless of the outcome he would then draw the blade back swiftly bringing it back forwards attempting to slash the man three times across of the chest all attacks possibly meaning to injure, but not kill, The Stylish Spaniard did not play small.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2013, 12:35:30 PM »
 While Samuel waited for Zaniel to get into his position, he had been assuring that no nearby students, or faculty. Despite what many would think of him, he wasn't about to be responsible for getting someone injured on school grounds. He had been looking to his right, at the cafeteria windows, which were only about 15 feet away, when he sensed Zaniel throw his second sword toward him, which was almost immediately followed by Zaniel attempting to stab him right where the solar plexus would be. Samuel managed to dodge the attacked, and memorize the attack for later use. The three quick slashed on the other hand, caught him a bit by surprise, he managed to dodge the first, but second caught him in the chest, causing a blast of sharp pain to go through his chest. The third attack didn't strike his chest, but his left arm, which only added to the pain. Choosing to ignore it however, he attempted to use those very same attacks on Zaniel, his sword arm flew forward, and he mimicked the attacks almost perfectly.

Offline Batman4560Topic starter

• Elliquiy's Dark Knight. Always willing to write with someone and welcoming new writers to come to him with ideas.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • I have one power, I never give up.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2013, 02:20:51 PM »
NAME: Aaron Shaw
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Dean
Tagging: Zaniel/Samuel

Aaron had just gotten out of the English class when is phone rang again. Apparently there was a sword fight going on in the parking lot. Shaw rolled his eyes and slammed his fist and head as hard as he could into a wall then ran off to the parking lot to see the two fighting. "CRAP" He said to himself and ran off. As he neared the sword fight he threw himself in between the two and was stabbed square in the chest. The blade seeped threw his body and his eyes widened in horror. "Y-Sam you..." Slowly he dropped to the ground and grasped up at his wrist. He was fine but making him afraid would prove his point of being a good role model and not a proud fool.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2013, 02:40:51 PM »
 Samuel was actually worried that Aaron was hurt, he didn't panic however, knowing that keeping a cool head was best for this situation. "Aaron?... We need to get you to the infirmary, let me see the wound."  Samuel stooped to inspect the wound and he saw that it was grave. But... something wasn't right. The amount of blood coming out of his wound wasn't nearly as much as it should've been. Not nearly as much. He slowly pulled out the sword, and watched as a small trickle of blood came out. "That... didn't actually wound you... did it?" So there was more than meets the eye with Mr. Shaw, very interesting.

Offline Batman4560Topic starter

• Elliquiy's Dark Knight. Always willing to write with someone and welcoming new writers to come to him with ideas.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • I have one power, I never give up.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2013, 02:44:26 PM »
NAME: Aaron Shaw
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Dean
Tagging: Zaniel/Samuel

Shaw opened his eyes and smiled. He had absorbed all the energy from the attack and the moment the sword was removed his wound healed up. Then using the stored energy he stood up and lifted Samuel off the ground. "Mr. Ervin, you do not respect the classes you teach, the school or me. I have misjudged you and for that I am sorry. You are fired. You may continue to go to the school like any other student but you are no longer a teacher here." Slowly he put him down then turned to the man. "And you. Why are you at my school?"

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2013, 03:00:27 PM »
Tagging: Aaron Shaw
"Fired you say? Hmm, very well Aaron, but yes I think I shall stay here, so much to learn, so much." Truthfully Samuel didn't care for being fired, he hadn't really started out very well anyway. He turned to Zaniel. "
Mis disculpas, pero tenemos que terminar este duelo otra vez." (My apologies, but we must finish this duel another time. ) He hoped that what he said was accurate, it had been awhile since he learned Spanish. Samuel turned and headed for the cafeteria, now realizing that he hadn't eaten yet. But he stopped short and turned back at Mr.Shaw. "Oh, and Aaron, if you need me for anything important, I assure you that you can trust me, as long as it is interesting of course." Samuel grinned a little, and then turned back towards the cafeteria. Upon entering he saw Jacob, Jessica, and what was it? Ah yes, Penelope, sitting at a lunch table. Their attention on an a set of objects on the table. He walked towards them quietly, and overheard a partial conversation, something about the basement maybe? He looked at the objects, which were two small keys. "What are these for?" he said quickly.

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2013, 05:33:04 PM »
TAGGING: Jake Crow, Penelope Archer

Oh, this was priceless. Jessica hid her amusement from Jake by covering her mouth with her hand, trying to keep the laughter inside. It was nice to see his ego get knocked down a few notches, especially by someone so unassuming. Her hand moved back to the table as she started to speak, revealing her smile. "I wouldn't say they're giving out keys to everyone. After all, you don't have one." It was all in fun but she still decided to snatch up the key just in case Jake got any ideas. "Safe? Of course it's safe. Me and my roommate-" Jessica pauses and looks over at Jake for emphasis on the last word, "-are both going to check it out. She's handling the security cameras and any other electrical stuff for us. And if it's some kind of trap, we've got Mr. No Key here as a distraction."

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »
TAGGING: Jessica Reynolds, Paint-Splattered Girl

Jessica was not hiding her amusement very well. And he frowned when she suggested they weren't giving keys out to everyone. Then when she exaggerated the word "roommate", he made an equally-exaggerated dumb-looking face at her. Security-cameras though, huh...? Maybe this 'roommate' of hers really was real... "Wait, hold-up... Why am I the distraction?!? And where are you getting all these keys!?!"

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2013, 11:18:08 PM »
NAME:  Penelope Archer
ROLE IN SCHOOL:  Paint-Splattered Girl
TAGGING:  Jessica Reynolds, Jake Crow, Samuel Ervin

Pen was starting to become amused at black melty-fire boy's ire as well over their procurement of the keys.  She held onto her key, and as Mr. Ervin showed up, she almost immediately tucked it away.  "Unlocking doors," she answered Mr. Ervin.  If he didn't know what doors, that was his problem, wasn't it?  She wasn't really supposed to be showing the key off, and only had because the other girl had shown off hers.  She stood with her plate of half eaten chicken and dumplings, deciding it was time to excuse herself.  She gave a nod to the other students and moved to drop off her tray at the line and continue back to her room and continue working on her most recent painting.

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2013, 01:26:01 PM »
TAGGING: Jake Crow, Penelope Archer, Samuel Ervin

Jessica quickly slid her key back into her pocket when Mr. Ervin announced his presence. She wanted to call out to paint splattered girl as she walked away...it still felt like they had a lot to talk about. Still, she couldn't blame her for making her escape from Mr. Ervin, the guy was probably stalking her too. Jessica took the opportunity to start eating the food she had barely touched up to this point. It gave her an excuse not to talk and maybe Mr. Ervin would just go away if she ignored him hard enough. If nothing else, it'd make Jake do the talking for her.

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2013, 01:51:04 PM »
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Mysterious Visitor
TAGGING:  Anybody

Mysteriously enveloped in an azure blue trench-coat the charismatic charmer formally known as Zaniel made his way towards the forefront of the mutant school, his mind clouded through a telepathic network perpetually analyzing the surroundings disallowing for the man to be caught off guard as perfectly postured arms folded across of a chiseled chest which defied description, strutting into the reception of the school habitually preferring to keep his brown wavy hair long with stubble to perfectly compliment his physical features, Zaniel stood astride of the reception awaiting for the receptionist, a student or a teacher while mesmerically going through his past days events and deciding if this school was indeed worth his time, and effort to visit.

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2013, 02:43:57 PM »
TAGGING: Jessica Reynolds, Samuel Ervin

When Ervin showed up, Jake thought Why is he back!?! Does he really have nothing better to do than to torment this poor girl?!?
And now Paint-Splattered Girl is taking off...! I didn't even get her name! Is she going to show up at the basement tonight? Does she know what kind of danger we're all in...?
Jake desperately wanted to take off, but he couldn't leave Jessica stranded there alone with Ervin. But why couldn't he leave her there? It wasn't his problem! Stooopid morals! He recalled his interaction with Shaw and still suspected Jessica didn't quite know the severity of the situation. He had to do something, so he put down his smoothie, grabbed Jessica's hand, got up, and started to pull her away from the table.
"Just finishing up here Professor. See ya!"
With any luck, they could catch up to the Paint-Splattered Girl...

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2013, 09:13:32 PM »
TAGGING: Jake Crow, Samuel Ervin

Jessica let out a surprised squeak as Jake grabbed her hand and started leading her away from Mr. Ervin. She couldn't say she disapproved but if Jake was going to make a habit out of dashing away with her then they should at least develop some kind of signal. The girl cast a curious glance over her shoulder at Mr. Ervin to see if he was following and frowned at her half-finished lunch. Leaving it there for someone else seemed rude but it was better than lingering in the cafeteria any longer. As the two made their way out of the cafeteria, Jessica's feet slowed down, her arm pulling on Jake's to make him slow down as well. "Where are we going?"

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2013, 10:33:31 PM »
Tagging: Jessica Reynolds, Jacob crow
Samuel was a bit annoyed at the rude but clever response to his question. But It was obviously an attempt to stop him from asking more questions. Especially when she immediately picked up one of the keys after she said it. He silently watched as she walked off, with jake and Jessica pursuing a similar outcome. He stood there, trying to figure out what would cause them to be secretive. Their conversation that he overheard partially hinted something about the basement. And then the keys... His mind snapped together a complete picture of why they were being so secretive. He looked to find Jessica and Jacob almost out of the cafeteria, he swiftly jogged through the croud of bustling students. He slowed down and walked over in front of Jacob and Jessica. "Where on earth did you get keys for the basement?" 

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2013, 11:04:11 PM »

Jake felt Jessica pulling on his arm so he turned back to see what was the matter. She saw him look over her shoulder, and a slightly frightened look flash across his face.
After Ervin asked where they got the keys, Jake sighed audibly and lifted the hand that wasn't holding Jessica's, palm-up, indicating Ervin in answer to her question.
Since he didn't have a key, he didn't have an answer to Ervin's question, so he just stood there, pursed his lips in a weak smile, and raised his eyebrows at Jessica.

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2013, 11:35:47 PM »

Jessica paused as her heart skipped a beat when Jake turned his attention toward her. Was he really just going to throw her under the bus like this? Her face scrunched up as she pulled her hand away from his. "You're a terrible distraction. You know that?" She gives Jake a final angry glare before turning to Mr. Ervin, her arms folded in front of her chest. "It's none of your business. You're my teacher, not my nanny so...Stop. Stalking. Me." Her voice rose with each word and she cements the punctuation of the last word by poking her finger into Mr. Ervin's chest. She was growing tired of seeing him every time she turned around, his nose prying into her business.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2013, 11:42:21 PM »
Tagging: Jessica Reynolds, Jacob crow
"One:I'm not stalking you, in fact I'm not interested really in anything involving you. Second: I'm not a teacher anymore, so call me Sam. Third: Touch me again, and I will break... your... finger." His eyes were cold and angry, the one thing he hated was when someone poked him, a pet peeve he supposed, being touched was fine, but not poking, not one bit. Espically considering the slight pain when she touched him, courtesy of the duel with Zaniel."But you are right it's probably not business, but what about Mr. Shaw?"

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2013, 12:49:18 AM »

Something black sparked inside of Jake. Maybe it was the way she called him a terrible distraction. Maybe it was the way she pulled her hand away from his. Or maybe it was the way "Sam" was threatening her like Shaw had done to him earlier. Whatever it was, he found himself stepping between the two of them.
He looked directly into Sam's eyes and said, "One: You don't threaten girls. Two: I'm glad to hear your `teachers license' got revoked. `Means I can stop pretending to treat you with respect. And three: You don't threaten girls." He continued to stare into Sam's eyes, making sure he was understood. "Now we're going to turn around, and walk away. I suggest you do the same if you know what's good for you."
Jake felt the blackness surge inside him again and a `squiggle' of black flashed across his eyes.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2013, 01:43:20 AM »
Tagging: Jacob crow
   Samuel looked at Jacobs eyes, and saw that he was deadly serious. But that mattered not. He decided to try and get some entertainment out of this. " Do you know what's good for me Jacob?" His tone stayed emotionless, cold, and dark. " Are you going to use your power on me, is that it. Stun me a little? I know how your power works Jacob, and the same goes for Ms. Reynolds here. And are you willing to take the risk? If I get kicked from the school, I honestly wouldn't care, but what about you? If you were expelled, what would that mean for you exactly? Now here is your choice, I tell Shaw that your trying to get into the basement, which is forbidden... or you let me go with you."

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2013, 02:01:33 AM »

Jessica backs away from Mr. Ervin slightly when he threatens her, surprised that he would say something like that. She wasn't the type to go starting fights and she wasn't about to let him drag her into one. She laughed under her breath at his newly found unemployment though. No surprise there...the guy is a creeper. Still, she couldn't help asking herself why he was still here if he was fired. Shouldn't some kind of security be escorting him off the property or something instead of letting a fired teacher go around following and threatening students?

Jake's sudden outburst catches Jessica's attention. She raised her eyebrows as he stared Mr. Ervin down; finding herself quite curious as to what he could actually do. And if he happened to turn Ervin into a pile of goo? Well...she wasn't going to say anything. She actually frowns slightly when Mr. Ervin doesn't continue trying to provoke Jake. She really wanted to see his ability in use...it'd let her know what she was bringing along on her little adventure to the basement. Jessica smiled an almost sinister smile when Mr. Ervin threatened to run to the dean. "Go tell him. I'm sure he would love to hear everything."