You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:20:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The naked island (F for M) -taken  (Read 254 times)

Offline SaoTopic starter

The naked island (F for M) -taken
« on: July 06, 2013, 09:39:36 AM »
Just a very very brief idea:  A man and a woman wake up naked on an island and have no idea what happened.

NSFW

Two potential:

NSFW

- They had signed up for a TV show and were supposed to be given some challenge. They just didn't know what it would be, now it seemed to be that they have to find a way to leave the island. Or maybe something has really gone wrong during their short trip on the plane?

NSFW

- This is the opposite of the above: They went on a trip, didn't now it was actually a trap of a company. There're several camera hiding on the islands and they would be the stars of a reality show without their knowing.

Other info:

NSFW

- There could be native people or it could be a small empty island.
- I'd prefer him not to jump on her at first sight, and role play some awkward situation such as she catching him with his morning wood...
- Even though it's more like con-sexual, she's the sub and she wouldn't be a slutty woman that crawl to him at night and put her head between his legs.
- Non-con would be more than welcome.
- I'm leaning toward the second idea about the hidden cameras, since the native people and other dangers our characters would encounter could be from the company. And our characters would have a chance to discover the true then fight and win a boat to head back to the land. But I'm open for any suggestion.

Please pm me, I don't check the thread. And please read the link in my signature for my O&O and other things.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 12:32:08 AM by Sao »