Don't look into the mirror (F for M)

Started by Sao, July 04, 2013, 11:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sao

Just read another story about Medusa, something like this quote from wiki:

QuoteIn a late version of the Medusa myth, related by the Roman poet Ovid (Metamorphoses 4.770), Medusa was originally a ravishingly beautiful maiden, "the jealous aspiration of many suitors," but when she was caught being raped by the "Lord of the Sea" Poseidon in Athena's temple, the enraged Athena transformed Medusa's beautiful hair to serpents and made her face so terrible to behold that the mere sight of it would turn onlookers to stone. In Ovid's telling, Perseus describes Medusa's punishment by Minerva (Athena) as just and well earned.

and I suddenly have the urge to play her.

There's not a specific plot yet, just some brief idea:

Perseus didn't really kill her, she searched for death herself, for being to tired with hiding and having no one by her side. Now she's born again with the same fate that her eyes would turn anyone to stone; not literally though, it's more like she makes them immovable: can't move, can't breath, even blood can't flow and they would die soon. There's still a chance for them if a very skillful team of doctors with every necessary equipments is around.

At first her parents and doctors thought she was blind, for her eyes seemed different, but then they discovered it in a hard way. Luckily she was just a baby and it only cost an arm from her father. Now she's grown up and has full power. She doesn't commit suicide again, since she knows that curse would hunt her when she ever come to this world another time, she needs to find away to break it.

Perseus is also born again, or it's just his great great...great grandson, either way, there is the blood of a warrior running through his vein. And since the first time he sees her, he already wants to ruin her, but in a very different way. Also, he's the only one that isn't effected by her power. Is he the reborn Perseus? She doesn't know but she is fully aware that destiny has bound them together and she can't escape him.

This would take place in modern time and "Perseus" would be her boss, teacher, older distance relative...someone who has a certain power over her. And of course for other thing we could discuss it. I could see the scene where he blindfold her, for her eyes are dangerous weapon, and play with her...

Just a head up that I'm not an expert in Greek mythology, that's why I choose the modern time and come up with another version of Medusa. But certainly this would involve Greek mythology and  I'm willing to do some research. Just don't expect too much from me.  ;D

Last but not least, please pm me, I don't check the thread and please read the link in my sign for my O&O and other thing.