You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:27:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Batman for Marvel  (Read 23946 times)

Offline Kepesk

Re: Batman for Marvel
« Reply #650 on: July 09, 2013, 12:19:16 AM »
So what is this campfire inside Jake?
Oh, are you asking me...? Well, way things are going, keep it up and stick around a few more posts and you'll see...!  :o
"If you play with black fire..."

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #651 on: July 09, 2013, 12:21:07 AM »
I was selective as to the "images" that flashed. Didn't think it was over pg-13, mostly in today's standards...but I'll tone it down more for the sake of the kids. (Not implying anyone here is a kid, just a figure of speech).
I appreciate all of your guidance and help with me on this site. Sorry for messing up so much. ((Hugs)).
You're not messing up, really.  Just...pushing the limit a little.  And you never know if that push is gonna be too much, so...best not to risk it.
And dood...Kepesk...you're so turning Jake into a ticking time bomb xD

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #652 on: July 09, 2013, 12:23:01 AM »
No need, everybody makes mistakes. Although I must say I find it kinda of odd that you use parentheses in your in character posts.  But there is nothing wrong with doing that.

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #653 on: July 09, 2013, 12:23:33 AM »
I was selective as to the "images" that flashed. Didn't think it was over pg-13, mostly in today's standards...but I'll tone it down more for the sake of the kids. (Not implying anyone here is a kid, just a figure of speech).
I appreciate all of your guidance and help with me on this site. Sorry for messing up so much. ((Hugs)).
Yeah, I think you're okay. I could tell you selected those images specifically. (And they were good ones!)
Cas's right tho: It's good to be cautious cuz you wanna get Approved of course, but I've seen wayyy worse in PG-13 just recently...

Remember that `thing' I referred to with Jake, Cas'...?  This is only the very beginnings... ;)

Offline ErikaWyte

« Reply #654 on: July 09, 2013, 12:29:33 AM »
No need, everybody makes mistakes. Although I must say I find it kinda of odd that you use parentheses in your in character posts.  But there is nothing wrong with doing that.
Ya I use those when my character is thinking to herself...I'll stop. Sorry

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #655 on: July 09, 2013, 12:32:07 AM »
Ya I use those when my character is thinking to herself...I'll stop. Sorry

Hey nothing wrong with that, I was just making note of it. If you want to keep doing it, be my guest.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #656 on: July 09, 2013, 12:32:50 AM »
Yeah, I think you're okay. I could tell you selected those images specifically. (And they were good ones!)
Cas's right tho: It's good to be cautious cuz you wanna get Approved of course, but I've seen wayyy worse in PG-13 just recently...

Remember that `thing' I referred to with Jake, Cas'...?  This is only the very beginnings... ;)

So Jake should be letting it all out now.

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #657 on: July 09, 2013, 12:35:21 AM »
"This is going to be good, the boy wonder is going to cry." She thought.
You know, I really should hate you right now...but you are too damned funny!

And I wouldn't even worry about the parentheticals. Really. Bats made it known that TheSunMaid often posts in 1st person. I know, cuz I've never posted like this either, so it's weird for me too. Just do whatever comes natural for you.

Speaking of... Hello SunMaid!  ;D If your character were in a movie version of our humble little game here, what actor would play her?
"I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it."

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #658 on: July 09, 2013, 12:36:01 AM »
So Jake should be letting it all out now.
Ohhh...$4!+. "What did you do, Ray...?"

Offline ErikaWyte

« Reply #659 on: July 09, 2013, 12:37:18 AM »
You know, I really should hate you right now...but you are too damned funny!

And I wouldn't even worry about the parentheticals. Really. Bats made it known that TheSunMaid often posts in 1st person. I know, cuz I've never posted like this either, so it's weird for me too. Just do whatever comes natural for you.
Christina Hendricks
Speaking of... Hello SunMaid!  ;D If your character were in a movie version of our humble little game here, what actor would play her?
"I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it."

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #660 on: July 09, 2013, 12:43:23 AM »
*is Dizzy*  PMs from two different people (don't you stop PMing me, Kepesk.  I want you to PM me), jumping three threads (reading the IC, this thread, and posting here and in the doormat), and texting a friend...@.@

Offline ErikaWyte

« Reply #661 on: July 09, 2013, 12:45:58 AM »

That post some how had my response in it...lol but I'll post it here so you can actually see it. "Christina Hendricks" would play my character.

Offline Batman4560Topic starter

• Elliquiy's Dark Knight. Always willing to write with someone and welcoming new writers to come to him with ideas.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • I have one power, I never give up.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #662 on: July 09, 2013, 12:48:05 AM »
^mmm good pick^^

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #663 on: July 09, 2013, 12:50:08 AM »
*is Dizzy*  PMs from two different people (don't you stop PMing me, Kepesk.  I want you to PM me), jumping three threads (reading the IC, this thread, and posting here and in the doormat), and texting a friend...@.@
k, thx...
Busy grl!

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #664 on: July 09, 2013, 12:52:23 AM »

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #665 on: July 09, 2013, 12:53:36 AM »
You guys are making me jealous!!! I wanna PM somebody too!

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #666 on: July 09, 2013, 12:56:07 AM »
You guys are making me jealous!!! I wanna PM somebody too!
*fidget* Sorry, Demi.  Don't worry, I'm sure your approval will come through soon!  And then you can PM me all your questions and I'll answer them!  I think, for a newbie, I have a pretty good grasp on the site.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #667 on: July 09, 2013, 12:57:59 AM »
*fidget* Sorry, Demi.  Don't worry, I'm sure your approval will come through soon!  And then you can PM me all your questions and I'll answer them!  I think, for a newbie, I have a pretty good grasp on the site.
It would definitely seem so. And where Kepesk?!?!?! He should be showing Jacobs awesome powers!!

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #668 on: July 09, 2013, 01:00:09 AM »
It would definitely seem so. And where Kepesk?!?!?! He should be showing Jacobs awesome powers!!
...That's probably my fault too....

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #669 on: July 09, 2013, 01:04:22 AM »
I think, for a newbie, I have a pretty good grasp on the site.
Good! Will you help me!?!  ;D

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #670 on: July 09, 2013, 01:04:58 AM »
Good! Will you help me!?!  ;D
Lol, of course I will!  What's givin' ya trouble?

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #671 on: July 09, 2013, 01:05:55 AM »
Uh oh... I think we just went to The Bad Place y'all...!  :-\
And I apologize for the bogus pic. I wasn't really expecting all this tonite, so I quite literally just threw that together, and again, that is not the final image of Jake.

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #672 on: July 09, 2013, 01:07:31 AM »
Lol, of course I will!  What's givin' ya trouble?
Oh I dunno...everything...!  ;)
I've been so busy I haven't even really had a chance to take a look at anything yet...  :-\ I'll letcha know tho...

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #673 on: July 09, 2013, 01:09:28 AM »
Oh I dunno...everything...!  ;)
I've been so busy I haven't even really had a chance to take a look at anything yet...  :-\ I'll letcha know tho...

Lol, oki.  Well, you know I'll be up as late as you, if not later, so...yeah, I'll be here when you have a question.
Also, guys, for about half the day tomorrow, I won't be online.  I have to go into town with my mom, and catch some sleep...so...yeah, just warnin ya'll.

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #674 on: July 09, 2013, 01:11:54 AM »
I suppose I should also take this time to let everyone know that I won't be here for the next two - yes, count `em - two days...  :-\ Sucktastic timing, I know, but camping trip for nephew's 13th b-day planned before I even applied here.