You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:18:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Batman for Marvel  (Read 23931 times)

Offline Cascalence

Re: Batman for Marvel
« Reply #1275 on: July 24, 2013, 04:34:46 PM »
Sorry I took so long...but I figured I'd let you two boys alone ><...only for poor Zaniel to have to go and leave the poorer Demi all alone

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1276 on: July 24, 2013, 04:36:00 PM »
Ha, Samuel is a bit spoiled isn't he?
Sorry I took so long...but I figured I'd let you two boys alone ><...only for poor Zaniel to have to go and leave the poorer Demi all alone
Totally fine.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1277 on: July 24, 2013, 04:37:56 PM »
Quote from: Cascalence link=topic=178888.msg8631334#msg8631334 date=1374701374

Karen stared at Samuel, acting every bit the spoiled teen he was currently.  He clearly had [b
no respect for her[/b], speaking as sarcastically as he was.  On top of that, he chose to speak in a language he had obviously come to understand she had no knowledge of.  While Zaniel did so clearly out of habit, Samuel was doing it to undermine her.
He can't really help it I suppose lol.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1278 on: July 24, 2013, 05:19:28 PM »
I'm kinda of confused as to what Jacob said.

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1279 on: July 24, 2013, 06:21:27 PM »
Posted a lil something.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1280 on: July 24, 2013, 06:24:36 PM »
Gonna eat dinner, then I'll post.

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1281 on: July 24, 2013, 06:31:16 PM »
Sweet

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1282 on: July 24, 2013, 07:48:15 PM »
Sorry something came up, can't post at the moment.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1283 on: July 24, 2013, 08:52:43 PM »
I'm back and will be posting soon.

Offline Batman4560Topic starter

• Elliquiy's Dark Knight. Always willing to write with someone and welcoming new writers to come to him with ideas.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • I have one power, I never give up.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #1284 on: July 24, 2013, 10:14:36 PM »
Real Name: Zaniel ( Wait, is this real name as in real life name? )

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role at school: Visitor

Mutation (Powers):  Increased synapse and eletrical impulses giving a high reactionary speed. NOT super-speed.

Special Skill or training: Expert swordsman

Appearance (can be a picture or a description, whichever works for you): 

http://www.fond-ecran.com/ORIGINAUX/bd/bd_le_scorpion/bd_le_scorpion_003.jpg

Simple...how is that?

Damn it I was gone for a freaking day...... Ok first things first, this sheet is fine except for a few things I am having a slight issue with. I can look past the fact that he is a visitor if the following is addressed...1) He would have to be directly related to a student because the school would not openly announce it is a school for mutants. "Gifted" could imply anything not just mutants. 2) How the hell are you going to keep him in the school. If you would like to work with me on this I have some ideas we can talk about. Also he is going to need a last name. Often times my character refers to both teachers and students by their last names and there is not a soul without one. I understand his reaction speed is enhanced but can you go into a bit more detail on this? How fast is it? Also how often does he use it and in what situations?

Can someone get me up to speed on the game? I will be posting more frequently from here on in.

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #1285 on: July 24, 2013, 10:23:57 PM »
Well, Zaniel did start posting as a visitor, looking to bring in a student character.  After some interaction, Sam is supposed to be giving Zaniel a tour, but is trying to draw him out to the parking lot for a duel instead.

• Elliquiy's Dark Knight. Always willing to write with someone and welcoming new writers to come to him with ideas.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1286 on: July 24, 2013, 10:25:26 PM »
Sam is? Also Cas I saw your character was coming to see Shaw. How fast can I expect her to be in his office?

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #1287 on: July 24, 2013, 10:27:34 PM »
Well, I had her go back to set up for her class, after interfering with Zaniel and Sam starting up a duel in the middle of the hallway.  So I don't know...as soon as the classes are over for the day?  She really does want to address the issue of a teenager being clearly unfit to teach.

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1288 on: July 24, 2013, 10:32:31 PM »
She can always call him, she had to have his number in order to get the job.

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #1289 on: July 24, 2013, 10:36:59 PM »
She can always call him, she had to have his number in order to get the job.
Ooooo, yes.  Gimme a few~~~

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #1290 on: July 24, 2013, 11:53:22 PM »
I'm kinda of confused as to what Jacob said.
How's that?

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1291 on: July 24, 2013, 11:59:19 PM »
So I guess Samuel is in trouble lol

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1292 on: July 25, 2013, 12:03:23 AM »
How's that?
Uh just the way you wrote it out I guess. It was kinda of garbled to me, unless that was your intention. It's probably just me though

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #1293 on: July 25, 2013, 01:34:39 AM »
Uh just the way you wrote it out I guess. It was kinda of garbled to me, unless that was your intention. It's probably just me though
Yeah. What are you talking about specifically?

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1294 on: July 25, 2013, 01:40:19 AM »
Yeah. What are you talking about specifically?
Actually never mind, after reading it a couple times, I'm no longer confused by it.

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #1295 on: July 25, 2013, 01:52:34 AM »
Actually never mind, after reading it a couple times, I'm no longer confused by it.
lol kk

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1296 on: July 25, 2013, 06:19:16 AM »
Damn it I was gone for a freaking day...... Ok first things first, this sheet is fine except for a few things I am having a slight issue with. I can look past the fact that he is a visitor if the following is addressed...1) He would have to be directly related to a student because the school would not openly announce it is a school for mutants. "Gifted" could imply anything not just mutants. 2) How the hell are you going to keep him in the school. If you would like to work with me on this I have some ideas we can talk about. Also he is going to need a last name. Often times my character refers to both teachers and students by their last names and there is not a soul without one. I understand his reaction speed is enhanced but can you go into a bit more detail on this? How fast is it? Also how often does he use it and in what situations?

Can someone get me up to speed on the game? I will be posting more frequently from here on in.

He only uses his reactionary speeds when needed, and they amplify to whatever he needs, sometimes almost without temporal delay AKA he can react to nigh anything if attacked at irregular speeds. And his name, is just Zaniel :) He knows a child who may be fit for the school, and is inquiring however Samuel the teacher offered him a dual and out of respect he agreed. 

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1297 on: July 25, 2013, 10:24:24 AM »
Morning guys, Zaniel, I'll have a post up and running in a few.

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1298 on: July 25, 2013, 11:40:41 AM »
Morning guys, Zaniel, I'll have a post up and running in a few.

Looking forward to it.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1299 on: July 25, 2013, 11:51:42 AM »
Posted