Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demigod1945

Quote from: Zaniel on July 24, 2013, 02:32:45 PM
LOL That shit cracks me up xD
Haha, see now I want Samuel to have a duel lol.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Zaniel on July 24, 2013, 02:35:58 PM
I'll school you, but let's go ;)

Joking, looking forwards to it.
Maybe at first lol, but after a minute or so, Samuel would be just as good as Zaniel. Samuel, Zaniel, to many rhymes going around.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Zaniel on July 24, 2013, 02:41:46 PM
We'll see :P
Well have you read the character sheets yet? If not here is the link. It'll show you exactly what Samuel is capable of lol, not wanting to show "dominance" with my character lol , just wondering if you have read up on the characters and such.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178885.0

Demigod1945

Quote from: Zaniel on July 24, 2013, 02:50:22 PM
Just read it, VERY nice :D
Good to hear!!
Quote from: Zaniel on July 24, 2013, 02:46:43 PM
LOL I've been writing combat In character for the last year, solely combat on a comic forum. It's more about writing ability than In-Character ability in my opinion. But hey, maybe you are better in both regards, Senor ;)
Very true, very true indeed. I wouldn't say I'm the better writer, but I think that most of the characters in the roleplay, minus Aaron Shaw, will greatly underestimate Samuel's ability, believe it or not, mutants with his ability generally prove to be one of the most dangerous ones.

Demigod1945

The air is thick with excitement, two swordsmen circle each other, waiting for the perfect moment to strike! Love your post!!!

Kepesk

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 24, 2013, 01:46:08 PM
Hey there Kepesk. How was the concert? I have a feeling you probably spent most of it in a mosh pit...you know how out of hand those Bon Jovi concerts get. And uhh...you and Cas...like each other...a lot. Sorry, I don't work well under pressure.
The concert was amazeballs. thx for asking.
And oh yes, there was some great mosh-pitting. You know how us 50yo's get down. Dentures were flying... It was out of control! And I'm pretty sure I saw your parents there. ...So that was awkward.
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Demigod1945

Quote from: Kepesk on July 24, 2013, 03:04:25 PM
And oh yes, there was some great mosh-pitting. You know how us 50yo's get down. Dentures were flying... It was out of control! And I'm pretty sure I saw your parents there. ...So that was awkward.

HAHAHAHAHA...............HA

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 24, 2013, 02:59:31 PM
The air is thick with excitement, two swordsmen circle each other, waiting for the perfect moment to strike! Love your post!!!
*totes got in the way*
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 24, 2013, 03:07:18 PM
*totes got in the way*
But I've been waiting so long for this moment!!!

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 24, 2013, 03:09:23 PM
But I've been waiting so long for this moment!!!
Don't make me pull out the hose, Demi.  Too much testosterone, there.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 24, 2013, 03:11:03 PM
Don't make me pull out the hose, Demi.  Too much testosterone, there.
Please don't!!! Wait what hose?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 24, 2013, 03:12:26 PM
Please don't!!! Wait what hose?
Tha firehose~~~  High pressure water blast~~~

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 24, 2013, 03:13:02 PM
Tha firehose~~~  High pressure water blast~~~
But I did nothing to deserve this!! I'm the one being threatened after all!! *Cowers behind couch*

Demigod1945

Zaniel, you'll find that you will be cracking up all over, when it comes to these weirdos.

Cascalence

Demi!  Darn it, give me a chance to post!  I get a post all typed up only to find you posted in the meantime and now I have to change the post I was working on entirely!  Zaniel, please give me a chance to post before you do so, thank you~

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 24, 2013, 03:23:15 PM
Demi!  Darn it, give me a chance to post!  I get a post all typed up only to find you posted in the meantime and now I have to change the post I was working on entirely!  Zaniel, please give me a chance to post before you do so, thank you~
Sorry Cas lol
Zaniel, I can tell that your character is extremely confident in his abilities haha. Perfectly fine though, we've needed someone like that. Not everyone in the roleplay is like that. *cough* Karen *cough* Ugh what was that, something must've gotten in my throat.

Demigod1945

Demigod1945

Scoldings for everyone!!! lol

Cascalence

Demigod1945

I think Karen may be caught up in a three way conversation.  >:) My bad hehe.

Cascalence

Quote from: Zaniel on July 24, 2013, 03:38:50 PM
My posts are all individual to each person. So it won't be hard to interact with him. I don't speak to two at the same time usually in a post.
Sorry, I do turn-based, not speed-based, where everyone takes a turn in posting, so that's why I addressed you both in the same post.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Zaniel on July 24, 2013, 03:38:50 PM
My posts are all individual to each person. So it won't be hard to interact with him. I don't speak to two at the same time usually in a post.
Yes, of course, but I'm speaking of Cas's character. She may have to reply to both in one post or something.

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 24, 2013, 03:05:24 PM
"You will put away those swords this instant or I will burn your face off!  Do you understand me?"
I'm sorry but I found this line to be absolutely hilarious. xD
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

EndofDivine

Quote from: Kepesk on July 24, 2013, 03:04:25 PM

My parents hanging out at a concert with my friends...now there's some nightmare fuel. But thanks for the laugh...I needed one. And bringing swords and then having a duel on school property...someone is asking for some jail time.  :P

Demigod1945

Zaniel, did you call Karen what I think you called her? Because if you did, he really is a very confident person lol.