You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:10:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Batman for Marvel  (Read 23884 times)

Offline Demigod1945

Re: Batman for Marvel
« Reply #1200 on: July 24, 2013, 01:38:59 PM »
Posted, tell me if you don't understand my writing style...its catered towards an old forum I went too say may seem dated or too...strange.
All I have to say, is that I am so jealous of your vocabulary. Also I can read that just fine.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1201 on: July 24, 2013, 01:39:16 PM »
And my characters name is Samuel Ervin

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1202 on: July 24, 2013, 01:39:48 PM »
All I have to say, is that I am so jealous of your vocabulary. Also I can read that just fine.

Thank you very much :) 

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1203 on: July 24, 2013, 01:43:25 PM »
Zaniel what is your char's last name? Or does he not have one?

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1204 on: July 24, 2013, 01:44:12 PM »
Zaniel what is your char's last name? Or does he not have one?

Just Zaniel :)

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #1205 on: July 24, 2013, 01:46:08 PM »
You all did not `play well with others' while I was away...!
And EoD, I am absolutely not upset. Even if you told me my music sucked and I was a 50yo man. ;p (And I prolly shouldn't tell you this...but I secretly like your teasing... Do Cas' & I flirting again! That was hysterical!)
Alright, so yes. Let's all play nice, and totes "friends forever".

Hey there Kepesk. How was the concert? I have a feeling you probably spent most of it in a mosh pit...you know how out of hand those Bon Jovi concerts get. And uhh...you and Cas...like each other...a lot. Sorry, I don't work well under pressure.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1206 on: July 24, 2013, 01:54:23 PM »
I wish batman was here, I really want to see his and Karen's conversation about Samuel not being ready to teach. Someone turn on the bat signal!

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1207 on: July 24, 2013, 02:16:18 PM »
I have a feeling that Zaniel and Samuel will somehow be friends of a sort lol.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1208 on: July 24, 2013, 02:18:24 PM »
Samuel became suspicious when Zaniel coyly avoided his question, but none the less, he could easily find out. Even now, his mind was scanning Zaniel's, not on purpose though, but he did find Zaniel's ability, interesting. Samuel couldn't seem to control this new found ability, which greatly troubled him. He returned his attention to Zaniel. "Trying to keep secrets are we? he said dryly "You'll find that in this school, it's very hard to keep secrets safe from prying eyes." Samuel's face lit up with a small grin, which disappeared as quickly. " This school's purpose is to give mutants a safe place to learn to control their abilities, and use them for the betterment of mankind. Now if you would follow me, Senor, I'll lead show you the way to Mr. Shaw's office." And with that he swiftly turned on his heels, and made his way for the dean's office.
Hate mistakes like that so much!!!

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1209 on: July 24, 2013, 02:22:05 PM »
I have a feeling that Zaniel and Samuel will somehow be friends of a sort lol.

You scanned his mind without approval, he hates that ;)

Also, in my RPG forum scanning somebodies mind without letting them decide the outcome is Godmodding. But maybe the rules are different here, can somebody run me through the Godmodding/Autohitting rules?

Nice post by the way :)

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1210 on: July 24, 2013, 02:24:23 PM »
You scanned his mind without approval, he hates that ;)

Also, in my RPG forum scanning somebodies mind without letting them decide the outcome is Godmodding. But maybe the rules are different here, can somebody run me through the Godmodding/Autohitting rules?

Nice post by the way :)
I could see that being g-modding, I hope not though. Besides Samuel can't control it anyway. And all he learned was his ability, nothing too big. That last thing I need is to god-mod by accident again -_-.

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1211 on: July 24, 2013, 02:27:37 PM »
I could see that being g-modding, I hope not though. Besides Samuel can't control it anyway. And all he learned was his ability, nothing too big. That last thing I need is to god-mod by accident again -_-.

LOL It's fine. Seriously. My character has no defense against god modding but in the future, if somebody did it would be wise to sat.

"Samuel attempted to intrude into "Enter names" mind and find out what power they had"

and then let the other person decide the outcome.

:)

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1212 on: July 24, 2013, 02:31:49 PM »
LOL It's fine. Seriously. My character has no defense against god modding but in the future, if somebody did it would be wise to sat.

"Samuel attempted to intrude into "Enter names" mind and find out what power they had"

and then let the other person decide the outcome.

:)
I shall definitely do so, thank you for the advice, senor ;) lol

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1213 on: July 24, 2013, 02:32:45 PM »
I shall definitely do so, thank you for the advice, senor ;) lol

LOL That shit cracks me up xD

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1214 on: July 24, 2013, 02:34:10 PM »
LOL That shit cracks me up xD
Haha, see now I want Samuel to have a duel lol.

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1215 on: July 24, 2013, 02:35:58 PM »
Haha, see now I want Samuel to have a duel lol.

I'll school you, but let's go ;)

Joking, looking forwards to it.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1216 on: July 24, 2013, 02:37:18 PM »
I'll school you, but let's go ;)

Joking, looking forwards to it.
Maybe at first lol, but after a minute or so, Samuel would be just as good as Zaniel. Samuel, Zaniel, to many rhymes going around.

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1217 on: July 24, 2013, 02:41:46 PM »
Maybe at first lol, but after a minute or so, Samuel would be just as good as Zaniel. Samuel, Zaniel, to many rhymes going around.

We'll see :P

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1218 on: July 24, 2013, 02:45:15 PM »
We'll see :P
Well have you read the character sheets yet? If not here is the link. It'll show you exactly what Samuel is capable of lol, not wanting to show "dominance" with my character lol , just wondering if you have read up on the characters and such.

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178885.0

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1219 on: July 24, 2013, 02:46:43 PM »
Well have you read the character sheets yet? If not here is the link. It'll show you exactly what Samuel is capable of lol, not wanting to show "dominance" with my character lol , just wondering if you have read up on the characters and such.

LOL I've been writing combat In character for the last year, solely combat on a comic forum. It's more about writing ability than In-Character ability in my opinion. But hey, maybe you are better in both regards, Senor ;)

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1220 on: July 24, 2013, 02:50:22 PM »

Just read it, VERY nice :D

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1221 on: July 24, 2013, 02:53:40 PM »
Just read it, VERY nice :D

Good to hear!!
LOL I've been writing combat In character for the last year, solely combat on a comic forum. It's more about writing ability than In-Character ability in my opinion. But hey, maybe you are better in both regards, Senor ;)
Very true, very true indeed. I wouldn't say I'm the better writer, but I think that most of the characters in the roleplay, minus Aaron Shaw, will greatly underestimate Samuel's ability, believe it or not, mutants with his ability generally prove to be one of the most dangerous ones.

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #1222 on: July 24, 2013, 02:56:45 PM »

Good to hear!!Very true, very true indeed. I wouldn't say I'm the better writer, but I think that most of the characters in the roleplay, minus Aaron Shaw, will greatly underestimate Samuel's ability, believe it or not, mutants with his ability generally prove to be one of the most dangerous ones.

Posted :)

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1223 on: July 24, 2013, 02:59:31 PM »
The air is thick with excitement, two swordsmen circle each other, waiting for the perfect moment to strike! Love your post!!!

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #1224 on: July 24, 2013, 03:04:25 PM »
Hey there Kepesk. How was the concert? I have a feeling you probably spent most of it in a mosh pit...you know how out of hand those Bon Jovi concerts get. And uhh...you and Cas...like each other...a lot. Sorry, I don't work well under pressure.
The concert was amazeballs. thx for asking.
And oh yes, there was some great mosh-pitting. You know how us 50yo's get down. Dentures were flying... It was out of control! And I'm pretty sure I saw your parents there. ...So that was awkward.