You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:34:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Batman for Marvel  (Read 23876 times)

Offline Demigod1945

Re: Batman for Marvel
« Reply #1050 on: July 14, 2013, 04:03:36 PM »
I've posted, I hope what I did is ok lol.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1051 on: July 14, 2013, 07:41:08 PM »
People it is night time where I am, post it up in this b****!!!! (asterisks intentional) 

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #1052 on: July 14, 2013, 09:38:29 PM »
People it is night time where I am, post it up in this b****!!!! (asterisks intentional)
Sorries! Got distracted... And didn't realize I hadn't replied. =[

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1053 on: July 14, 2013, 10:00:14 PM »
Sorry as well for posting late.

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #1054 on: July 14, 2013, 10:07:28 PM »
You're fine, Demi.
I'll post here in a little while.  I'm busy on another thread.  But I'll give a location post for Karen shortly

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1055 on: July 14, 2013, 11:28:10 PM »
I'm surprised that Jessica made no mention of Samuel. 

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1056 on: July 14, 2013, 11:32:03 PM »
You're fine, Demi.
I'll post here in a little while.  I'm busy on another thread.  But I'll give a location post for Karen shortly
A student she recognized.  "Jmakfe?" she let out, before flushing and quickly taking the bagel out, setting it on the plate.  She stood and moved out to the doorway.  "What are you doing out of class?" she asked, concerned.
(From your last post)
 Not trying to point out a flaw but, I thought that was a kinda of funny name, and I shall encourage Kepesk to change Jake's name to that. :)

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #1057 on: July 14, 2013, 11:36:22 PM »
A student she recognized.  "Jmakfe?" she let out, before flushing and quickly taking the bagel out, setting it on the plate.  She stood and moved out to the doorway.  "What are you doing out of class?" she asked, concerned.
(From your last post)
 Not trying to point out a flaw but, I thought that was a kinda of funny name, and I shall encourage Kepesk to change Jake's name to that. :)
lol

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #1058 on: July 15, 2013, 12:14:50 AM »
(From your last post)
I was actually resisting the urge to have him say, "Uhhh...actually, it's just `Jake'." ;p
Nice post Cas'! =)

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #1059 on: July 15, 2013, 12:16:06 AM »
I was actually resisting the urge to have him say, "Uhhh...actually, it's just `Jake'." ;p
Nice post Cas'! =)

Heh...I try ^^;

Offline Batman4560Topic starter

• Elliquiy's Dark Knight. Always willing to write with someone and welcoming new writers to come to him with ideas.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • I have one power, I never give up.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #1060 on: July 15, 2013, 12:30:51 AM »
*Sneaks in during vacation.* Hey all Demi, I saw you were put on hold. Sorry to hear that. It doesn't mean they don't want you, maybe just that they want to see how you write and get along. Did you do alot of the games and stuff during the trial period?

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1061 on: July 15, 2013, 01:52:52 AM »
*Sneaks in during vacation.* Hey all Demi, I saw you were put on hold. Sorry to hear that. It doesn't mean they don't want you, maybe just that they want to see how you write and get along. Did you do alot of the games and stuff during the trial period?
Nope, that's not why I came to this website so I have no interest in the games, besides I play Xbox quite a lot so I probably don't need to.

• Elliquiy's Dark Knight. Always willing to write with someone and welcoming new writers to come to him with ideas.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1062 on: July 15, 2013, 01:57:32 AM »
Yeah but that is most likely why. I don't really like to play games like that but it really helped me get to know others and got my role plays going good.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1063 on: July 15, 2013, 08:44:16 AM »
Yeah but that is most likely why. I don't really like to play games like that but it really helped me get to know others and got my role plays going good.
Well I did not come here to play the games,so if they want to base it off of that oh well.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1064 on: July 15, 2013, 09:40:32 AM »
Why did the thread get moved the Non-Adult roleplay section?

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #1065 on: July 15, 2013, 09:52:24 AM »
Why did the thread get moved the Non-Adult roleplay section?
That's weird.  Maybe because we're using it as our OOC?  Next time Batman is on, I'll prompt him to update the title so it matches the thread and is listed as OOC

Offline EndofDivine

« Reply #1066 on: July 15, 2013, 09:55:50 AM »
Dangit. Where did I put that thread? They don't just get up and move on their own.

Oh wait...it totally did.

I think they just moved it because it's pretty much become our OOC thread at this point and OOC threads don't belong in the recruitment area. If we still wanted to add more people it'd probably be best if batman started up a new thread for recruitment only.

Offline Kepesk

« Reply #1067 on: July 15, 2013, 01:18:49 PM »
Dangit. Where did I put that thread? They don't just get up and move on their own.

Oh wait...it totally did.
lol Awesome.

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1068 on: July 15, 2013, 04:07:30 PM »
Yes I have received a message sayint it was moved for the sole fact that it did become an OOC thread.

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #1069 on: July 15, 2013, 04:10:17 PM »
Yes I have received a message sayint it was moved for the sole fact that it did become an OOC thread.
Okay, so the general consensus was correct!  LOL

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1070 on: July 15, 2013, 04:15:50 PM »
So whats up fellow OOC chat members

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #1071 on: July 15, 2013, 04:25:33 PM »
So whats up fellow OOC chat members
Mmmm...I'm sick.  Bleh.  Like, I've known it was coming for the past couple of days from the fact that I was sleeping more than usual, but...yeah, it's here now, and I'm just kinda meh because of it.

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1072 on: July 15, 2013, 05:34:04 PM »
Mmmm...I'm sick.  Bleh.  Like, I've known it was coming for the past couple of days from the fact that I was sleeping more than usual, but...yeah, it's here now, and I'm just kinda meh because of it.
That really sucks

Offline Demigod1945

« Reply #1073 on: July 16, 2013, 12:14:59 PM »
Just asking, and this into everyone, how many role pays are you involved with?

Offline Cascalence

« Reply #1074 on: July 16, 2013, 12:19:33 PM »
Just asking, and this into everyone, how many role pays are you involved with?
Currently?  Five, including our 1x1...unless you're done with it, in which case, I need to close it down.  I just woke up, btw...but I'll get to posting on The Great Civil Unrest here within an hour or two.
Gawd, it's burning up in this house.  Stupid non-working AC....