Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seress

Blythe

Stella

Seress

wildrod

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Blythe

Seress

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Blythe

Seress

wildrod

Seress

Oreo

166 *leaves a spanking for TL, skimming 2 points for the men* :P  Good morning from a blurry eyed cookie ;D

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Seress

Oreo

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Oreo

I think it is because the pink notice bar is optional. Sometimes the posts go straight through though others have posted in the interim.