You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 05:46:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Something weird happened  (Read 425 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Something weird happened
« on: July 03, 2013, 01:35:27 PM »
I turned my PC on today and, after starting up Firefox, I noticed that all of the webpages I frequent look different.

Specifically, it's about fonts and image sizes. Out of the sudden, every image is being displayed as somewhat bigger than, say, yesterday. The same goes for fonts. I can change that by zooming out - but then, the fonts are a bit too small for me to read. I tried increasing the fonts' size - but when I turn the "Change Font Size Only" option, Firefox automatically zooms in and everything is big again...

And it's not the only time something like that happened. I've noticed that FF messed up with font / images sizes on its own periodically... It's so annoying!  >:(

Anyone knows explanation for this?

Offline Elina

• How am I supposed to breathe? I try to relax. I touch your still frame, so I can watch you closer and study the ways I believe I belong to you.
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • I'm drinking what used to be sin.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Something weird happened
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 02:52:33 PM »
Try hitting ctrl and 0