Berlin - City of Whores

Started by Lord Mayerling, June 30, 2013, 07:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Fun concept.

Though I'm curious to find out what the bulk of the IC action is supposed to be?
Will it be mainly the encounters between the women and their Johns?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Lord Mayerling

Quote from: RedEve on July 05, 2013, 10:29:54 AM
Fun concept.

Though I'm curious to find out what the bulk of the IC action is supposed to be?
Will it be mainly the encounters between the women and their Johns?

For the most part yes. Obviously that gets old, so we're willing to weave plots through the various characters as well. It's also an opportunity to do a sexual one shot, if there's been something you want to try.

You'll also be able to play multiple characters, so it won't have that sexual-revolving-door feel if you don't want it to.

Lord Mayerling

Links to join the game and view the guidelines have been added to the first post in the thread.

Jezabelle

Excellent! Kan't wait for everyone to get their sheets in. I've never felt so good about a group RP before O8)

Niferbelle

We have our first characters in but the game isn't in full swing yet so don't be shy about getting a sheet in! Sexual scenes will be a mainstay of the game and in many respects it will play like a series of one-on-ones within a common setting. That being said, the setting is rich and with it being a sandbox setting there are lots of chances for players to bring in other plots and the GMs will certainly support this as much as we can. The character sheet can be found here. Please fill it out and PM to me. Hope we find a few more Berliners to join us!