Anyone for a small harem of neko's? (1 Dom M and 2-3 sub F's wanted)

Started by Chiarra, June 30, 2013, 12:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Okay, I know that title is a bit long, but basically, I'm wanting to try out a small harem group.  I'm thinking more with the girls being neko's, but that is not a requirement.

Not really anything hashed out for this, so when we get the number of players, we can hash out something.  My F list can be found in my signature, and my f list in a nutshell is as follows:

1.  No scat
2.  no hardcore same sex
3.  And no bestiality.

Okay so there are my no's as for my rules, I only have a couple.

1.  No one liners
2.  Be dedicated.
3.  Decent spelling and grammar please.

Okay that's it, if interested, please post in here ^_^.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Yukina

I might be interested in play one of the nekos. What is the plot?

Chiarra

Well, I don't really have any idea for a plot.  But I am thinking that they would compete to be the masters favorite.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Yukina

Chiarra

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Chiarra

Okay, but first we have to wait and see if anyone would take up the other spots.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Laughing Hyena

Chiarra

Sorry, but if you would like we could work out another idea through pm.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Laughing Hyena