Classtime for the Medical Ninja (NC/Bondage, Any/Female)

Started by ShadowFox89, June 28, 2013, 11:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

A few weeks ago, I had a fun and interesting idea for a situation for my character in a Naruto D20 game to get into. Specifically, being invited to help teach a medical class in female anatomy. Only, she would be the model for the class, and a nude model at that. Being unwilling to exactly go out nude of course, the teacher would have to find some way to convince her (such as drugging her). After that, she would be at the mercy of whatever plans the teacher might have in plan,

For this game, here are the ons/maybes/offs:

Ons: Being tied up, forced pleasure, orgasm denial, toys, gags, caning/spanking/whipping, large insertions, and medical objects of course.

Maybes: Enema play (though assume no scat involved), urethral insertion, nipple insertion, tentacles, m/m/m/f, needles

Offs: Scat, bodily fluids, knifeplay, vore, dismemberment, and death

I'm looking at doing this as a one shot at first, but if we both enjoy the scene, then I wouldn't be against extending it into an ongoing thing.

What I ask in a potential partner for this is:
- To be able to post at least 5-6 sentences where the story moves forward per post (no posts consisting of 4 sentences of thought and 1 sentence of physical action, please!)
- To be able to post at least once a day.
- To be willing to play a teacher with a sadistic streak.

Information on the character:
Mari stands at 5'3 and weighs about 125lbs. She has dark red hair tied back into a bun and her eyes are almost completely white, except for a spot of dark gray on each eye. Mari wears a dark blue jacket and gray pants. Under the jacket is a gray battle vest, while under that is a plain white short sleeve shirt. A large green belt pouch sits on her lower back just above her butt, while two smaller pouches rest on either hip. A Konohagakure headband is tied around her left arm. Mari wears no visible weapons, and a quick search would not turn up any.

Mari splits her time between regular chuunin missions, ANBU-black ops missions, and medical training and assistance. Due to this, she has very little free time, something anyone observing her would be able to notice fairly easily, even though she tries to put up a front of being fairly relaxed.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Just to clarify, the teacher wouldn't have to exactly be sadistic... but would have to have a reason for wanting to tie up and torment Mari.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Bump! Still looking for someone to take the place of the teacher.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A