Vampire role play idea. Sub F looking for Dom male

Started by KellyCaliGirl, June 28, 2013, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KellyCaliGirl

Hello! I am Kelly. I am looking for a dominate male to play a human male. I am open to the human male being turned later by my female character.

I will not play Twilight type vampires, ever. The type I am looking to play is the type of vampire from the Black Dagger Brotherhood books mixed with the traditional vampire. If you have not read BDB, vampires are born vampires. They live basically as humans until around their twenty fifth birthday when they become vampires. They feed mainly on other vampires but can survive on human blood, though it will weaken them. They also cannot go out into the sunlight.

As for the plot, the setting could be modern or renaissance but the idea is the same. Someone important like the king or high government offical's child is attacked by a vampire and nearly killed or killed. And so that person has declared a war against the whole species. My character is captured and locked in a cell deep underground, being touchered for information. Your character can be almost anyone, an intern who took a wrong turn and found a poor defenseless woman, the person in charge of extracting the information, a relative of her captor. But they would grow interested in her, sexually and maybe even emotionally. Maybe they even decide to help get her out.

For this role play there are some definite kinks, bondage being a main one. We can add pretty much anything but please contact me if there is something you would like to add.

If you are interested please PM me. I am interested in role playing over PM or thread so please let me know :)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide