Devil on a Leash (Dark Modern Fantasy/M looking for F)

Started by Villain, June 27, 2013, 12:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Update: I'm afraid this has been filled. Thank you!

Devil on a Leash
"Everyone has secrets. Dark secrets that they don't want anyone to know. I'm your family's kiddo."

For years Shadow Inc. has been one of the most successful and secretive assassin organizations in the modern world. They are efficient, deadly and carry out all of their missions with an unrivaled success rate. They owe loyalties to few and take contracts from all over the world, promising results as soon as possible. In the underground circles many know of their legend and know that they are practically indestructible.

If it were not for one thing....

The founding member of Shadow Inc has a daughter. A young girl in her late teens who has had every expense spared to protect her identity and give her the chance to experience a relatively normal childhood. She knows of the risks and walks out of her house every day walking the fine line between life and death. So far, she has remained safe under the security set by her family.

But one day, something goes wrong.

Despite all the odds the daughter is found by an enemy of Shadow Inc and attacked. All seems lost as her attacker prepares to brutally murder her in order to send her family a message, that their days of being on top are numbered.

All seems to be hopeless...until he appears.

From out of the darkness of her own shadow a strange figure appears with blood red eyes and a maniacal grin. The stranger defends the girl and within seconds kills her attacker in a barbaric manner.

He introduces himself to the girl as Kane and reveals to her that he is now her own personal unholy guardian angel sent to keep her safe from harm for the remainder of her days.

What the hell is he? Why has he pledged an oath of loyalty to her? Why does he want to protect her and what does he have to do with her and her family? And most of all, why has he asked for her to keep his existence a secret? Just what does her new dark protector know about her and her future?

In this game I will be looking for someone to play the daughter of the Shadow Inc. family. The game focuses mainly on the relationship between the girl and her new guardian, the danger that they get into and the drama that revolves around the dark secrets concerning his past.

If you are interested at all or have any questions about the game let me know!