You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 10:07:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Jack tied Jill. Jill liked it. A lot. As did Jack... (M seeking F)  (Read 324 times)

Offline InsideTopic starter

• Inside.. through a suggestive thought softly breathed from a deep sound as hands lift your hair and lips graze over your ear.. pressed close. Always insatiably close.
  • Permabanned
  • Enchanted
  • Location: So close you can't move, absorbing your breath, sound and smile.. quickly filling with the intense need to wrap those treasured lips within my own.
  • Always need to slowly lick inside those juicy lips
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Here's my thought..

Two little lovebirds in what seems a decent, normal (boring, mundane, safe) relationship. Then, through fluke.. perhaps watching the right very naughty film one night.. or maybe coming upon some seedy self-help book that turns out to be an instructional guid to the delicious world of bondage..

These two innocents suddenly find themselves hurtling fast (and at first, possibly reluctant but intrigued) into something they seemed absolutely destined (despite their fighting these growing urges)towards. In fact, this world of theirs is turned upside down in the best way as each discovers not only their inner Dominant and submissive.. but that these beings lurking within are actually their truest selves.

I think such an exploration would be one hell of a wild ride.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 10:59:23 PM by Inside Man »

Offline Gaelyn

Re: Jack tied Jill. Jill liked it. A lot. As did Jack... (M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 08:57:42 AM »
I'd love to discuss this idea- or any of your others- with you when you are around next.  PM me if interested.

Offline paladincarvin

Re: Jack tied Jill. Jill liked it. A lot. As did Jack... (M seeking F)
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 01:50:24 AM »
How are you posting here if you are a denied member?