Hey yo hello everyone!
I've been away for a while and now that I'm back I'm really craving something specific.
I just ask that my partner allows me to have as much creative freedom with the fantasy aspect of the roleplay as I want.
Setting: Modern, School life, Slight Fantasy theme
Student A is transferred from [insert country you want your character to originate from] to Melbourne, Australia. They think they're going to a nice, normal, suburban high school... oh how wrong they are. Once at Balmore Secondary, they are greeted by the Science teacher, Mr Smith. Smith is paranoid and initially interrogates you about aliens and mythical creatures. Upon concluding that you are in fact human, he begins warning you about the students and staff at the school, that they are all 'strange' and 'abnormal'.
You can either think he is a whack job or believe him, depending on your reaction I will determine how the students act towards you.
Basically, I want a person to play Student A- a normal human with no magical inclination what so ever. You can be male or female.
I will be playing:
1. Mr Smith - A human who thinks his students and co-workers are abnormal.
2. Oriel - A succubus, depending on your character her personality will be different. She is Orion's twin.
3. Orion - An incubus, depending on your character his personality will be different. He is Oriel's twin.
As the roleplay progresses I will add more characters in. [Staff and Students]
And if you want to add in characters too we can talk about it =D
Anyway that is all, who is game to play with me? =D
Key things to note:
- There is no school uniform except for during sports classes and events.
- I can describe the dorms to you in pm [basically it's shared, not single]
- Student needs to be doing 4 - 6 subjects [English being compulsory] - we can talk about your subjects in pm
Holy Crap I got some great responses for this plot =D
I'll be playing this out with different people, because all it takes is one character to make a difference ^w^
Currently playing with: Dizzi
Ross [Canadian] Heterosexual
Jason Forrest [America] Heterosexual
English, Biology, Health and Human Development, History [Australian]
w/ Smith: Doesn't particularly like Smith, but Smith enjoys the fact that he is respectful and well behaved.
w/ Orion: Orion hates his guts
w/ Oriel: They've taken a liking to one another
Antonio Vasari [Italian] Bisexual
English, Maths, Biology, Health and Human Development, History [Ancient Rome]
This roleplay does have a uniform
w/ Smith: Smith is being an elusive teacher.
w/ Orion: ATM - Orion is flirting with Antonio