You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:04:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Keep it in the Family! (M looking for F, Possible Group)  (Read 512 times)

Offline BigDadddyTopic starter

Keep it in the Family! (M looking for F, Possible Group)
« on: June 20, 2013, 09:28:54 PM »
The Power of a Brother

His older (or younger) sister is the kind of girl who gets all the attention. She is gorgeous, smart, funny, personable, and well, when she is around people seem to ignore him altogether. He has had enough of it however, and is going to show her what he really thinks. Looking for this to have plenty of bondage, rough, and embarrassing sex. Could be a blackmail situation, or Non-consensual based, or even possibly consensual, but that's up for discussion.

Daddy's Little Girl

As you can probably tell I'm also a big fan of incest, and would love the idea of a daughter who is truly Daddy's little fuck buddy. Whether Mom knows or not is a different story, but would love to find a teen girl who will have large amounts of casual sex and orgasms with her Dad. Would also love if we could include some dress-up, as I am a huge fan of sexy/slutty clothing and especially high heels. This is purely a sex based idea, and hope to have lots of sex in various places ensue.

Daddy's Little Girl (Part 2)

Also been interested in the idea of being the sub, or more 'subish' type character in an incest scenario. Could be as simple as a daughter who knows what Daddy has and she wants it, or would really love a more Daughter-Domme type....

The School Teachers Pet
This is an idea I haven't quite hashed out yet, but the title should give you a pretty good sense. She could be failing, or she could want it, but I'd prefer it to grow into something at least mostly consensual. Would love some Master aspects behind it, as well as BDSM and bondage in the hours following school. Would also love for it to include rules for her throughout his day in the classroom (Think: Must be in first row, no panties...blah blah things like that.) Its rough, but if it interests you, well shoot me a PM and we'll talk it out!

Celebrity Harem (Doesn't have to be a harem/have multiple characters, just like the idea of some Celebrities!)
So I'm sure plenty of you have heard of this male fantasy, and if not, well I'm sure you can imagine why it would be a large fantasy. I am looking for a female, (Fine with M playing F if it should happen) who would be interested in playing a few to many female celebrities for me. My idea behind this starts as a simple one:

Hollywood has of course become very business oriented in today's world, and most of the major actresses find themselves working for Mr. Davies talent agency. This is of course because they get the best treatment, the most money, and of course the roles in every one of today's biggest movies.

But what goes on behind close doors at Mr. Davies talent agency is a whole different ballgame. It takes a lot of work to get to the top, and in this business, a lot of work involves some things these celebrities should be pretty good at. Mr. Davies, although a great agent, has constructed this company for both business and pleasure. You see, all of the girls who work for him, must agree to become a part of his personal harem. If they want to keep their roles in these big time movie productions, well they just may want to spend their free time doting on their boss.

So far a pretty plain idea, but thought I'd get it out there for anyone interested.

Looking for lots of casual sex, multiple orgasms, big focus on clothing choices, high heels, celebs of course, possible group scenes, bondage or BDSM aspects depending on partner. I'm sure you get the picture.

Literary strength is not of huge importance, but strong writing is certainly appreciated. 1-2 paragraphs at minimum however.

Just a handful of possible girls: Alice Eve, Olivia Wilde, Scarlet, Emma Watson, Amber Heard...you name her I probably like her.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 05:40:30 PM by BigDadddy »

Re: A couple of ideas (M looking for F, Possible Group)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 09:15:19 PM »
Few ideas and updates.

Re: Keep it in the Family! (M looking for F, Possible Group)
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 05:41:44 PM »
*Moved some stuff around and added the Power of a Brother idea. School Teachers Pet was just taken, but am always able to work something out if interested. Feel free to PM.

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 06:38:38 PM »
Bump from quite a long while ago, getting back into the swing of things. Additions coming shortly.

Offline DonnaSalmer

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 11:00:14 AM »
You have a couple role plays I might be interested in. In the celebrity role play, would it be of interest to you if I played an inspiring actress that has done a few camino roles or worked as an extra wanting to break into the business? It would be sort of a casting couch scenario where you have a harem of women that you use or pimp out.