Did E go nuts there for anyone else?

Started by Inkidu, June 20, 2013, 06:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

E just went all bonkers with connection resets and improper loads. Anyone else experiencing this?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Inkidu

Quote from: Oreo on June 20, 2013, 07:00:00 PM
I missed it.
It might have been me, I did the E Cookie-Clear but I mean it was sudden. Plus, I haven't been anywhere else today but E and so I don't know where I would have picked up the cookie.

EDIT: It was not my cookies. I'm having trouble submitting posts and what not especially.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oreo

It doesn't seem to be the site in general. I always have significant lag when that is going on.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Inkidu

Well, it seems to be over now.

It's not bad weather... it's actually getting worse. :|