You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:43:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kaia is on the prowl....  (Read 596 times)

Offline Miss KaiaTopic starter

• Pretty Girl with the Broken Smile ~ Her Brat ~ Her Angel of Darkness ~ A Boi's Miss ~ The Girl with the Broken Eyes
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Disillusioned Optimist
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Kaia is on the prowl....
« on: June 19, 2013, 10:25:03 AM »
Hi!  I'm looking for some role plays!  (Up for some laid back roleplays!)

Mage and his Apprentice
Mage takes in homeless girl to train. The mage, even though he thinks it's an act of madness to take her on, does so as an act of compassion.  He has effortless power, thus is past the point of worrying about the majority of mortal affairs.  Apprentice is feisty but naive, and strong willed.  She has a hidden past, and is showing the signs of a beginner magic user.  Romance ensues, perhaps D/S. 

I have started this one but the partner I had has been gone nearly a year.  I was passioned about this one, and would LOVE to continue it.  I could show you what I have and see if you like it, or would like a different twist.  Please, with a cherry on top?

The Duke's Courtesan
The Duke isn't ready for marriage or love.  He is ready, however, for a courtesan.  Someone to have at his beck and call for his more...lusty...affairs.  She may be low or high born, that can be discussed.  Can evolve into a romance, perhaps, even a way for him to express his dark desires with.  He should have some kind of hurdle to overcome. 

Boarding School Blues
A young woman, Age 18, is sent to a boarding school by her father, newly wed.  It's reputation for turning out productive, poised young women was highly deserved.  Behind closed doors, the Mistress/Master will play.  Whatever will become of our beauty?  What kind of play does the Mistress/Master prefer?  Will she ever manage to get away?

The Defiant Wolfchild
She was raised by wolves.  A fierce spirit embodied her.  One night, you come across her, baying at the moon.  What do you do?

The Baron's Daughter
You are this enigma.  Powerful, you get what you want.  Every time.  You decide that you want the Baron's Daughter.  Having her kidnapped, you decide her fate from there.

Kiara in Faeryland
This is meant to be "Alice in Wonderland" meets Faery.  There are a couple different ideas on how this could go.

Fae born girl who was raised in the  human world, not knowing that she was fae.  Her father lives in Faery, and she doesn't know him, she was adopted, but her adopted parents aren't the best.  She runs off, after a freak accident, and literally runs into your character.  How you would react, I'm not sure.
A human girl ends up in a pocket of Faery with a fae, and is lost finding her way out, possibly chasing our fae through the world of Faery.

Seelie Consort
A human girl catches our prince's eye...and while he could take her at any time, whether she wished it or not, he found himself trying to court her instead.  What happens between them?  Does he decide to stop courting her?  Or will she have a hand in Seelie politics? 

The Fair Princess
This is a story of Snow White.  Born a vampire, due to old blood magic, to the Kind and Queen, so desperate to have a child that they'll try anything.  How does she grow up?  How is the blood debt met?

Special request

I feel like playing a villian or someone with a dark personality.   Anyone want to help me with a rare inclination?

These are a few ideas off the top of my head.  Feel free to pitch me ideas as well.  Hell, I just want to write!

Kaia
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:52:16 PM by Miss Kaia »

Offline Miss KaiaTopic starter

• Pretty Girl with the Broken Smile ~ Her Brat ~ Her Angel of Darkness ~ A Boi's Miss ~ The Girl with the Broken Eyes
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Disillusioned Optimist
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:53:31 PM by Miss Kaia »