You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:29:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A desire to experiment - seeking a male sub  (Read 283 times)

Online AmberStarfireTopic starter

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
A desire to experiment - seeking a male sub
« on: June 18, 2013, 12:33:21 PM »
Hi there,

I've been a member of Elliquiy for quite a while, but I've only been story posting on here the last 4 or 5 months. I have GM'd and played in online games for years, just on other sites.

I've been experimenting with D/s a bit, both in the RL sense and lately, online. In both instances it's been from a submissive standpoint, but I sense that I have a proclivity toward dominance. I've experimented in one or two stories (years back now) and only to a minimal extent, but I would be interested in exploring it more.

So I'm looking for a writing partner who I can explore this with. Usually I write stories with complex plots, but I would be open to one that's more of a one shot story. I'd just really like it to have a rich, interesting background, ideally with some strong, unique fantasy elements. Fae or angelic characters spring to mind.

If you might be interested, feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks,
Amber

Online AmberStarfireTopic starter

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: A desire to experiment - seeking a male sub
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 01:51:13 PM »
I've received enough msgs for now to decide on a roleplay, so I'm no longer looking for any. Thanks!