News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Demon Nights [Extreme, M lf F]

Started by TheVillain, June 18, 2013, 12:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Damn it, there goes the neighborhood. Had to happen sooner or later I suppose, but here? Now?

Alright, so there's this new kid in my town. Nasty costumer - over the past 3 weeks he's broken into the homes of 7 women, raped them, then skinned them and ate parts of them like a damn animal. Killed anyone else in the place too, if he found him.

Police think they can track him down and take care of him, but I've seen the guy's work and getting the smell of him. The guy's a demon, they don't have a chance. And I don't mean that metaphorically, he's a big-D-demon.

Only person in this whole burg who really has a chance of finding this guy is Her. Some dame, fancies herself a Demons-And-Things-That-Go-Bump-In-The-Night Hunter. She's not bad, but she's never gotten me so she can't be that good.

Oh, who am I then? I'm the Electrician. Some demon lords thought this burg could use a serial rapist back in the 50's and I got the job. Funny thing though, we don't have Electricity in hell - I got curious, and got good at working with the stuff. Ended up using it with my main job - ended up becoming a part of me even.

Admittedly, I've killed a few more then this guy has - okay, a lot more - but I've been active since the 50's. I only kill on purpose when they Know-Too-Much. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Besides, they liked it.

So I guess I could help Her out to find and kill Him. He's horning in on my turf and scaring my ladies, she wants him out the way too. Besides, that young lady has some big dark secret she's working though. Not even sure if she knows it yet but its going to hit her like a Mac Truck.

I suppose I could help her out with that too. . .

Nah, Screw it. I'm going to have a little fun first! He-he!

Alright - basic story is a female demon hunter is on the prowl hunting for a feral and bloodthirsty demonic rapist-killer and her only ally is another demonic rapist-killer with electricity powers who is arguably even worse. He admits to having a higher body count, but claims its because he's been active for decades - he says he has killed some of his victims but usually only by accident, and the ones that were on purpose it was because they knew too much about the supernatural and had to be silenced, nothing personal. Being a demon, there's a good chance he's lying.

Needless to say, Hijinks Ensue.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.