You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:12:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: She didn't know she works for the Mafia! Dominant Male Wanted. Non Con-Bondage.  (Read 174 times)

Offline Lady TemptressTopic starter

Hello there. I am craving a new crime lord - sex toy slave Rp.  I did have one going but for some unknown reason and without telling me, the guy stopped posting to the Rp. So, I am looking for another Crime Lord - slave roleplay. Just a heads up, I roleplay from my smart phone & I can't seperate posts, or send links or pics. But to me, those things don't make the rp. It's the writting and your partner. I would like a dominant male and I haven't thought up of a scenerio yet and I'd like their ages to ne around for the guy between 22 & 25 & I'll have the woman be between 19 & 23. We can discuss everything else here or in pm. I would like detailed posts as best as you can. I'm not a grammar  natzi but I want to understand  what is posted. So, any takers? I post at least 1, to 2 times a day. Sometimes 3  and please if you can't rp at certain times, be poliete and tell me please. Or , if your bored with the rp , let me know and we can fix it up or I'll find someone else. Thanks for reading and let me know.