What made the maid join the rock tour (sub f seeks dominant M or F) TAKEN

Started by subjuanita, June 16, 2013, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subjuanita

TAKEN

My character is a college student working at a local high class hotel as a housekeeper to help pay some of her college bills. One day her favorite band pulls into town for a series of concerts in the area. As she is cleaning the lead singer's room, they appears from one of the rooms surprising her. She can't believe it, as she loves his music.and never thought she would actually meet them.

The singer (your character) starts to make requests from her when she cleans the room or when he calls for something (towels, extra pillow, etc) from housekeeping. My character thinks that it must be fate, but it was actually a nice tip to the housekeeping manager from the tour manager that ensured that she handle that room every time.

The singer started making requests of my character, offering her a generous tip if she complied, or offering her the chance to go out to dinner with them. Having her friends see her with them would be priceless to her. The requests started off easy (wear French maid outfit when you clean room...wear a bikini while cleaning) but began to get harder (clean topless...pose for some sexy photos...etc). When they were getting ready to check out, she was offered a chance to go on the tour. If she accepted great, if not they would give her some knockout pills and take her anyways. Either way she was going to end up in their dungeon.

That is basic idea. PM if you are interested or have any questions.