You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 06:20:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sexy FUDGE  (Read 964 times)

Offline alextaylorTopic starter

Sexy FUDGE
« on: June 16, 2013, 09:19:30 AM »
{Mmm... fudge!} :P

I'm a bit curious because I've never seen anyone mention FUDGE on these boards. IMO, it's a better system than the d20 based ones because:
  • It takes very little time to create a character for someone unfamiliar with the system. A character only needs a Mind and Body stat to start off bare bones and the GM only needs to add the skills/attributes used in the game.
  • The die rolls are normally distributed, which creates way more logical results than the uniformly distributed d20 (or other single-dice) system
  • The combat/opposed rolls don't require a lot of moves, so they're great for handling scenes through posts

Quick guide to FUDGE: http://fudgerpg.tiddlyspot.com/ (see Fudge in a Nutshell)

But I haven't seen a sex-based FUDGE system so far. Anyone know of one? I can wing the following off the existing rules.

Grabbing a character
Both make an opposed wrestling/strength/body check.
Add a scale bonus for the larger person.
Maybe do a situational check to see if the defender was surprised or if they anticipated the attack and managed to dodge.

Pulling victim's shirt off
Make an opposed wrestling/strength/body check.
If attacker has +1, shirt is pulled halfway up. +2 would mean it's pulled to neck height (and gives defender a -1 roll on next round). +3 removes the shirt. This is cumulative for the next round.
-2 or below means that the defender breaks free.
All this can be simplified later.

Sex enjoyment
Can be based off the wounds system
Levels: Unaroused, aroused, horny, very horny, delirious with lust, near orgasm, orgasm
Someone at Horny takes -1 penalties to all mind rolls, someone at Very horny or higher takes -2
Horny status is required for fellatio or penetration (or it will take some other penalties).
The levels can be removed for faster pace, or the characters can simply have a high Sluttiness level that speeds it up.

Translate damage capacity into arousal:
Touching may have arousal capacity of 0, kissing at 1, fondling/teasing at 2, fellatio at 3, penetration at 4.
Add Seduction/Charisma/Mind skill to roll.
"Defensive" arousal capacity is based on Sluttiness or Willpower (depending on whether they resist the seduction attempt).

Arousal factor is similar to damage factor. The arousal levels increases for every 2 arousal factor rolled, but can even go down.

E.g. Jane is trying to seduce Bob, who resists. Jane has Good Charisma (+1). She flashes her breasts at Bob (+2).
Bob has a strong resolve with Great Willpower (+2). But he has never been flashed before, giving him vulnerability (-2)
So Jane does an arousal roll at +3. She rolls a -1 on the dice, meaning her arousal factor is 2. Bob is one level higher (Aroused). Meaning that he's still able to take rational action. Had he been an average person with Fair Willpower or if he was willing, he'd take two levels of arousal hits (at Horny) and would take all following seduction rolls at -1, until he can lower his arousal level.

Jane can then attempt to remove Bob's pants, a +2 arousal move which may allow her to force a blowjob on Bob, but will require opposed wrestling checks from an unwilling Bob. Or she could keep stripping down for a 'safe' +2 arousal move. But stripping down too fast makes her run out of arousal moves quickly, so she might want to strip down slowly for 0-1 arousal, especially Bob is already horny and less likely to resist.

A consensual couple will most likely not want to resist foreplay (increasing arousal at the lower levels), but resist when they approach high levels of arousal, to prevent premature ejaculation.

Just some examples. If anyone has better solutions, please say so!

EDIT: Whoops, didn't notice this board was public. Is it the right place?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 03:37:17 PM by alextaylor »

Offline steelsmiter

• Special Constable Wossname Ferret
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: At the Glorious Revolution with the People's Republic of Treacle Mine Road
  • you don't need a reason to help people
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Sexy FUDGE
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 08:05:05 PM »
Alright I know it's not technically fudge, but I had a question re: Fate Core-

I want to create a character who is Not Exactly a Damsel and basically abandoned the life of wenching with a little whoring on the side. She's got Great Athletics and Good Physique. What I want to know is about stunts. In particular, the following two:

Pillow Talk: The Damsel can use Athletics instead of Investigate or Rapport to Create An Advantage where she can find out just about any detail about anything or anyone, or generally make people talkative or helpful. This requires her to have just brought the talkative individual to an orgasm.

Trading Favors: Once per Fate point spent she may use her Athletics roll in place of her next (or current) Contacts or Resources roll.

Sexual Fate: if you have any stunt that allows you to use a skill in a sexual way, you have a number of Sexual Stress boxes based on the stress boxes you'd have with a Physique of the same score (average or fair=3, Great=4, Superb=Mild Consequence) The Mild Consequence of sex is always either Nymphomania or a Fetish of something that happened during the encounter.

Arousal levels in Fate: Aroused (first stress box) Horny, Climaxing, and Orgasmic (always the last stress box even if there's less than 4).
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:26:55 PM by steelsmiter »

Offline Thufir Hawat

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 09:02:04 PM »
So, it seems like you've got a plan. What is the question?

BTW, "Not Exactly A Damsel" is a great Aspect ;D!

Offline steelsmiter

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: At the Glorious Revolution with the People's Republic of Treacle Mine Road
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 10:55:38 PM »
So, it seems like you've got a plan. What is the question?

BTW, "Not Exactly A Damsel" is a great Aspect ;D!

Thanks... what I meant to ask is a two part question: are those stunts doable, and are the rest of the rules I asked about acceptable?

And I'm sorry Alex if you think I'm trying to hijack your thread.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 10:56:56 PM by steelsmiter »

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 12:40:55 AM »
No worries, I just like seeing how the system could work out with sexy stuff. FATE's cool too, but not that familiar with it  :-)

Offline steelsmiter

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 01:08:31 AM »
No worries, I just like seeing how the system could work out with sexy stuff. FATE's cool too, but not that familiar with it  :-)

It's a bit heavier than Fudge in a nutshell, but it basically tells you why they departed from the original Fate system without outright telling you "this is why we departed from the original system". Heck, when I downloaded the last copy (pay as you like on their site) it was quite a lot different than the Fate I remember, which involved losing aspects in combat. Somehow if you're a fighter and you get hit, you're less of a fighter... or whatever. What I like about Fate is that no one is just a fighter. That's too bland. Your aspects should tell you the kind of circumstances where you are advantageous as well as those where you are not. For example, the one I chose for the character mentioned above could conceivably gain either a benefit or a nuissance due to not being a damsel, but being mistaken as one.

Immediately evident downsides:
Being "rescued" when she doesn't need rescuing
People trying to bring her in in exchange for half a kingdom

Upsides
"Oh she's just a harmless waif!"
She might be "just enough" of a damsel to be invited to a ball or two

@Thufir: I have a partial sheet if you want to possibly start a game up?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 02:41:04 AM by steelsmiter »

Offline Thufir Hawat

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 07:50:43 AM »
@Thufir: I have a partial sheet if you want to possibly start a game up?
I've got plenty of ideas, but unless I could GM as a full-time job, definitely haven't got the time to run them :P!

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 12:05:46 PM »
Ah, been looking at Fate Core for the last week and I like it much more than FUDGE! Fate Accelerated is even better.

The stress system seems to work much better for sex, and can even be used with Will stress. Someone who's horny is probably less likely to resist mind control or whatever. The consequences are even better... I like the idea of people getting weird kinks from trying to resist sex, it's also quite akin to how people lose innocence, lol. Someone who is resisting orgasm from a non-con situation will probably end up loving it more or being traumatized by it (both great Consequences!)

The stunts steelsmiter was proposing seemed quite good too, except that I don't think you'd need a Fate point for the second one. Maybe she might require a Seduce (Rapport?) check at first to use it. But she'd probably be able to use the Fate point to get a bonus on the Rapport check, using her Not Exactly A Damsel experience to improve her odds of seduction.

Offline steelsmiter

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 12:40:21 PM »
The biggest problem with that is I want athletics to replace the specific uses of the skills in question and the ability hecomes pointless if you roll the skill in question if that makes sense (I'm responding from my phone).

Edit: if you have Pillow Talk, you're already tying athletics to Rapport. If you want to tie it in again, you're gonna need to give it a raise for it to have any effect. Rapport doesn't give you objects (Resources), Rapport doesn't give you any significant favors (Contacts). Adding the effect of Contact to Rapport, and giving it a raise is still worth a Fate Point because it's more powerful than doing either one individually. The same way that tying Resources and Contacts is more powerful than tying one of the two into the stunt. Granted there are other limitors, like requiring the immediate orgasm, but I invision trading favors to make more sense in the context of long term. That is to say that these sexually earned Contacts and Resources affect your fate. If you could come up with another limitor to compensate for a stunt having two effects that would be great ;D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:03:35 PM by steelsmiter »

Offline steelsmiter

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 05:31:24 PM »
Just a little something I threw up on my Fate Core thread, thought I'd post it here.

A Fudge/Fate dice is 1d3 Mod -2
Use 4d3 Mod -2 for Fate specifically.
If the GM gives a Raise, also Add 2, but don't forget that Mod hits up each d3 for -2

Offline Zeth

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2014, 05:58:05 PM »
Speaking of the FATE system, I am surprised there are not more Dresden File RPGs. So what are cons of Fate over Fudge?