You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 11:42:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Games wanted / players wanted and such  (Read 865 times)

Offline LilacTopic starter

Games wanted / players wanted and such
« on: April 30, 2005, 03:25:01 AM »
Just to be clear, you post game requests and player requests for your main games in the topmost forums here.  When you are ready, ask one of us to make the necessary forums, and you're on ^_^
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 06:29:00 AM by Lilac »

I get hundreds of Private Messages
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 06:13:27 AM »
And tend to be rather busy on a somewhat cyclic basis.  This makes if very likely for me to miss a message or misread it ;_;  It really is best to ask Cindy, Dreamshard, or Pixie for a new game - you'll get it quicker.

Also, don't ask for a sub board to be made unless you really do need it.  When you GM a game, you can sticky and lock topics, serving most of the functions of archiving, making announcements, and so on.

Re: Games wanted / players wanted and such
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 08:17:37 AM »
From now on, in order to help games be more active, sub boards must be one of the following

1: Notices
2: OOC (these two should usually be combined)
3: Archives

The reason being that not everyone is going to notice new posts in a sub board immediately.

Mods with boards in a different layout should contact me to help them reorganize.

Thank you.