First Elliquiy Post - Looking for Incest (Daddy/Daughter(s))

Started by BigDadddy, June 14, 2013, 04:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDadddy

Well hello there all. My name is Andrew Davies, and I have just been accepted to Elliquiy as a member. That being said I am looking for someone who is familiar with the site to sort of help me get the hang of it through a scene and set up. I am mainly interested in Daddy and Daughter incest scenarios, whether they be realistic or not. One daughter is fine, and multiple daughters is even better, but being new I won't ask for too much. Would love to find someone fun to play with while learning a few of the ins and out, so you'll have to excuse the lack of information in this post, but it was the best way I could figure out how to do this. Thanks for your time!

Andrew Davies (Or your BigDaddy)

BigDadddy

I guess I should also add a litte more detail as to my style and whatnot. (Oops) I am a single para+ roleplayer, but can easily match my partners style with a little work. I would love for a daughter to be the more dominant/initiator in a scene, but am also very capable of being very dominant in either a con or non-con setting. (Con-preferred). I love casual sex, lots of sex, lots of orgasms, and if you are willing to throw on a pair of heels, well then we will get along just fine!

FallenArchangel