You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 12:16:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: First Elliquiy Post - Looking for Incest (Daddy/Daughter(s))  (Read 387 times)

Offline BigDadddyTopic starter

Well hello there all. My name is Andrew Davies, and I have just been accepted to Elliquiy as a member. That being said I am looking for someone who is familiar with the site to sort of help me get the hang of it through a scene and set up. I am mainly interested in Daddy and Daughter incest scenarios, whether they be realistic or not. One daughter is fine, and multiple daughters is even better, but being new I won't ask for too much. Would love to find someone fun to play with while learning a few of the ins and out, so you'll have to excuse the lack of information in this post, but it was the best way I could figure out how to do this. Thanks for your time!

Andrew Davies (Or your BigDaddy)

Offline BigDadddyTopic starter

Re: First Elliquiy Post - Looking for Incest (Daddy/Daughter(s))
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 04:42:13 PM »
I guess I should also add a litte more detail as to my style and whatnot. (Oops) I am a single para+ roleplayer, but can easily match my partners style with a little work. I would love for a daughter to be the more dominant/initiator in a scene, but am also very capable of being very dominant in either a con or non-con setting. (Con-preferred). I love casual sex, lots of sex, lots of orgasms, and if you are willing to throw on a pair of heels, well then we will get along just fine!

Offline FallenArchangel

Re: First Elliquiy Post - Looking for Incest (Daddy/Daughter(s))
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 05:54:47 PM »
Pm sent....

Angela x x.