The Jean Grey School For Higher Learning ~ 2037

Started by Primarch, June 14, 2013, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Well I would guess if everyone was in agreement on it it would be allowed. Seems like a cool twist.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Snickerz

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 16, 2013, 05:46:27 PM
Well I would guess if everyone was in agreement on it it would be allowed. Seems like a cool twist.

Would take a bit of work, though, but yeah, would be kinda cool.

CurvyKitten

Heck I am all for the half siblings thing, gives a built in BG link which is always awesome. I'm game for it if Ember and Snickerz is for it. :)

Snickerz

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 16, 2013, 05:51:42 PM
Heck I am all for the half siblings thing, gives a built in BG link which is always awesome. I'm game for it if Ember and Snickerz is for it. :)

haha, I can see if Ember is on... I'm going to be your sister on your mother's side and she'll be your sister on your father's side.

Strifesblaze7

Snickerz

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 16, 2013, 05:57:13 PM
That should be a fun twist to throw in.

Well we'd have to work on ages, at least mine and Curvy's so our mother isn't pregnant with us both at the same time. lol.

Ember Star

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 16, 2013, 05:51:42 PM
As long as Prim approves, I'm okay with it.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

RockSalt

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Strifesblaze7

twins from different dads, O_O naughty chick.

Primarch

vin26m: Bruin looks fine for the most part, but the scope of his intellect and potential of his martial arts is a touch over the top to say the least, especially as he's still only about half the age of characters like his Dad as he appears in the comics now.

Strifesblaze7: No, lets just stick with inherited powers over adding stuff on.

Ember/Curvy: If people want to share parents I'm perfectly happy with it.

Strifesblaze7

Final I think

Name: Jacque Remy Lebeau
Positon: X-Man? Student
Family: Parents are Rogue and Gambit. Family unknown.
Birthplace : New Orleans
Appearance: http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/medium-hairstyles-for-men/the-look.jpg that is his appearance. This next link is hair color only. http://fashionablymale.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tumblr_ll72tijedg1qjeehbo1_500.jpg
Powers: Kinetic Energy, it is similar to Gambits ability though his power is largely untapped. He is able to make a midsize car explode. Increased Speed and reflexes. Both of theses are superior to human by a decent amount but lesser than a mutant who has it as a main ability.
Skills: Lock picking. He was trained by his father but he is only intermediate compared to his father. projectile throwing, he excels at this and he is able to chrfe what he throws with exploding energy. martial arts, mainly Muay Thai, which he is very skilled at and a bit lesser in his abilities are American Kickboxing and jujitsu. He is also a swordfighter of decent ability.
Bio: Born to Gambit and Rogue he had a happy child hood, as he grew his father trained him to one day be apart of the X-Men when the realized he had powers. He is a friendly young man who enjoys meeting people. He has a bit of his fathers accent and acts a but like him but overall he is a calm young man who has a fiery temper like his mother.

Ons: He is very open, ask him.
Offs: Gore, vore, toilet play, being truly submissive

Ember Star

okay.  Thanks.

Well, then, Snickers and Curvy, I'll let y'all work out how old your characters are and the parenting situation, and then I can work around y'alls profiles since I haven't started yet

Snickerz

Quote from: Primarch on June 16, 2013, 07:49:32 PM
vin26m: Bruin looks fine for the most part, but the scope of his intellect and potential of his martial arts is a touch over the top to say the least, especially as he's still only about half the age of characters like his Dad as he appears in the comics now.

Strifesblaze7: No, lets just stick with inherited powers over adding stuff on.

Ember/Curvy: If people want to share parents I'm perfectly happy with it.

Ok, just to make sure you know the complication with that one... Curvy and I would be sharing a mother, and Curvy and Ember would be sharing a father. You're still good with that yes?

CurvyKitten

Well do to her powers I can make Runa as old as need be really. Well with taking Ororo's age into consideration of course. So I am ok with being the oldest or whatever we need really. :)

CurvyKitten

On a side note, this is Runa. I never really found a RL picture that I thought fit her.

Snickerz

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 16, 2013, 08:10:17 PM
Well do to her powers I can make Runa as old as need be really. Well with taking Ororo's age into consideration of course. So I am ok with being the oldest or whatever we need really. :)

Ok... Ember, what do you have worked out with your character? I mean I have my entire profile but I can change things... Katania is 21

Snickerz

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 16, 2013, 08:11:53 PM
On a side note, this is Runa. I never really found a RL picture that I thought fit her.

I love that picture!

Ember Star

Quote from: Snickerz on June 16, 2013, 08:13:56 PM
Ok... Ember, what do you have worked out with your character? I mean I have my entire profile but I can change things... Katania is 21
a have a little bit of outlay with her childhood worked out in my mind. But other than that, I'll just he to see when I start writing.

CurvyKitten

I guess we have to work out a few things, do they know they are siblings? Are your current parents still together? If so then I should make Runa the oldest as something that happened before they current relationships.

Quote from: Snickerz on June 16, 2013, 08:14:43 PM
I love that picture!
Thank you!  Like I said I have had this character in wait for some time now. I hope people like her bunches hehe even if she is a bit of a handful.

Snickerz

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 16, 2013, 08:16:53 PM
I guess we have to work out a few things, do they know they are siblings? Are your current parents still together? If so then I should make Runa the oldest as something that happened before they current relationships.
Thank you!  Like I said I have had this character in wait for some time now. I hope people like her bunches hehe even if she is a bit of a handful.

Yeah, Kat's parents are currently together.
Far as us knowing about each other, you should know at least one of us, possibly both of us, because you'd have to live with one of your parents, at least until a certain age, so unless there was a huge age gap in there. You know what I mean?

RockSalt

Quote from: Snickerz on June 16, 2013, 08:13:56 PM

I thought the oldest a kid of canons could be was 19 : o

Snickerz

Quote from: RockSalt on June 16, 2013, 08:27:47 PM

*shrugs*
He has seen and approved my profile.

Ember Star

Quote from: RockSalt on June 16, 2013, 08:27:47 PM
24, because it's 25 years in the future.

RockSalt

Oh, that makes sense, I don't remember where I thought I read 19 was the number XD