You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:06:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Little girl for daddy:)  (Read 398 times)

Offline pinkbabypantsTopic starter

Little girl for daddy:)
« on: June 14, 2013, 01:05:44 PM »
Hi I am Jamie and definitely new here. I am 27f from Riverside, CA.  I have not been approved yet, but hoping it will be soon.  I enjoy adult and non-adult roleplay. Since I am not approved, I have to start with the innocent kids I guess :)

I enjoy being little and kept as a baby by mommy, daddy or both :) No school, no growing up like a normal little girl, but kept as a toddler.  Some of the themes i enjoy:

* Humiliation :)  Thats what really gets me excited.
* Anything babyish
* Spankings
* Some light being restrained.
* Parents being very controlling and stern, but sweet at the same time.  Believing they know what is best for their baby.

I hope some people find this interesting :) I also hope my roleplay is not against any of the rules. 

Luvs and Huggies - Baby Jamie

Online Oreo

Re: Little girl for daddy:)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 01:26:54 PM »
I also hope my roleplay is not against any of the rules.

Hi Jamie,

On both sides of the site there can be no sexual activity of characters below the age of 16, nor can they be participants in viewing such activity. Characters must be physically and emotionally mature. Otherwise, feel free to play in the non adult RPs. ~Oreo