Se7en Sins

Started by Drykid, September 09, 2005, 02:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drykid

I have to admit that I sort of stole this from a game I used to play in, but I thought that the concept was great so I'm reproducing the idea here to see if anyone is interested...

"Se7en Sins" is the name of small underground club in Los Angeles. Most will never find it, but for those whose hearts are hungry for something else... something they can't quite define... they will find its crimson doors and the bouncer who smiles and steps aside.

Inside is the entrance chamber, a small bar where newcomers to the bar move amongst themselves and order drinks. It is here that customers first meet with the staff of Se7en Sins and, though they can't quite place it, realise that something is not quite right. Are the paintings of carnal acts moving for example? Why does the barman smile as though he knows something you don't?

For beyond the entrance chamber is a series of corridors filled with doors. Doors that lead to strange places that seem to have been created from your very fantasies...

Because unknown to those who enter, the Se7en Sins is no normal club. It is a place risen from the depths of Hell and its staff are determined to corrupt you. Because once they've claimed enough souls, Hell will arrive on Earth...

It's a freeform game that will probably be placed under the "Heavy" category. Would anyone be interested? You could be a member of staff (i.e a demon of some form) or you could be an innocent human who was in the wrong street at the wrong time.

Interests: Vampires, whipping (and being whipped), restraining (and being restrained), feet (strange - I know), girls wearing strap-ons, transexuals, food, bisexual/homosexual encounters, in fact almost anything kinky!

Jefepato

That does sound interesting.  I'd be interested in playing a staff member, I think...

singamer

oh human for me please  ;D

kylie

I might be interested.  I'm kind of wondering if something is going to continually  link these various doors together, or is it going to be more like this is a set of areas for people to pair off and disappear? 

Creeper

Demonic twistedness? Sounds like fun!
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Drykid

Well, you should think of the club as being located in another dimension. Each door in the club could lead practically anywhere from a beach with a beautiful ocean to the dungeon of a medieval castle...
Interests: Vampires, whipping (and being whipped), restraining (and being restrained), feet (strange - I know), girls wearing strap-ons, transexuals, food, bisexual/homosexual encounters, in fact almost anything kinky!

kylie

Is this going to be a lot like Love Mansion, if you're familiar with that?

Drykid

That's a good point. In light of that fact, I'll leave this idea.

Taure Elwe

Quote from: Drykid on September 12, 2005, 03:58:59 AM
That's a good point. In light of that fact, I'll leave this idea.

Hey, it's not exactly the same!  The Se7en Sins sounded different enough to me...  all kinds of dimensions and demony goodness  ;D

Or, maybe you can talk to the GM of the Mansion game and collaborate?  It doesn't look like there has been all kinds of activity on the Mansion game.
"Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as meaningless experiences go, it's pretty damned good." ~ Woody Allen

Lirliel

I'm up for some demonic possesion.. ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Drykid

Hmmmm, okay - maybe I'll stick it up and see what the response is like. I guess it's the best way, right?

Taure Elwe

I got no idea, I'm still so new I'm sqeeky clean :)  I say go for it, because it sounds fun!
"Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as meaningless experiences go, it's pretty damned good." ~ Woody Allen

BlkSatinSlkNLace

definitely sounds interesting.. i'll be watching with interest in your final decision =)