3 new IDEAS .

Started by Kimberly Zamorah, June 07, 2013, 02:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimberly Zamorah

First thing, I don`t care if you`re a male OR a female. If you want to roleplay with me, do not hesitate.

1. Can I be your school girl? ;)  - TAKEN
a MALE character needed.
QuoteMy brain`s just not ready yet to take that much information at once. And so it happened.
My mom has hired me an instructor. At first I haven't noticed, but damn! He was hot. He was an intelligent, funny and all grown-up middle-aged man.
Shortly, everything I haven't experienced before. I tried so hard to get this crazy idea of me having sex with him out of my head,
but the more that I though about it, the more it was turning me on. Sometimes I have even mastrubated at night while thinking
of his strong arms and beautiful palms ... And his voice, my God, his voice ... It was soft and rough at the same time...
Sometimes, just for a second I got the feeling he finds me attractive too, but I was never sure of it.
Then one evening... It happened. It was about 7pm and as always he was tutoring me some boring shit I couldn't even
follow anymore because of his charm. While I was dealing with some calculating, he placed his palm on my thigh. I looked
him directly in his eyes and felt shivers all over my body. With his eyes he checked me from head to feet and bit his lip.
''Kimberly, I really can not focus,'' he said and took a deep breath. I smiled to him and said: ''You can call me Kim.''
I looked at him seductively and said: ''Is something wrong, mister?'' Just the thought of us fucking made me wet as fuck! ''You`re so fucking hot,'' he said quietly while leaning his head towards me. ''Just fuck me already,'' I said and kissed him passionately.
[/s]

2. One-night stand  ;) - TAKEN
MALE needed.[/s]
Quote''I feel like tonight`s going to be a good night,'' I said to Mary, who was getting ready to go out partying next to me. ''You think?''
She was always so skeptical. ''Of course!'' I said and kissed her cheek. ''We`re sooo getting layed tonight!''
As usual, we started drinking as soon as we entered the club. It was finally starting to feel like summer. After a few hours I was so drunk, all I
could do was laugh, dance my ass of and flirt with all the cute guys in there. I went to the bar to get another drink. While I
was waiting for my tequila, leaning on the bar, I saw a cute guy smiling at me. ''Sup'?'' I asked and smiled back. The bar tender placed my tequila in front of me. ''Tequila, huh?'' he
said and came closer.
''Yup,'' I said and drank it all in a second. ''Huh!'' He started laughing. ''That was a hell of a shot, wasn't it?'' I smiled back. ''I can handle a lot more,'' I said, flirting.
''Can you?'' he asked, and confidently raised his eyebrows. I tried to be confident too. ''You will never know if you won't try.'' Fuck, I'm so drunk!
He grabbed my hips and came really close to my face. ''I dare you.'' He strongly grabbed my ass and winked at me. I took his
hand and dragged him out of the bar. ''Let`s go to my place.''

3. Me VS. Her
FEMALE needed.

QuoteWe're new classmates and you're having a sleep-over at my place. The fun talk about guys, their dicks, sex and other stuff brings
us to realizing, we`ve never tried IT with a girl. We get so fucking wet, we`re willing to do
a lot of stuff to please eachother.

!WARNING!
read my O&O`s first! here`s the link: