You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:35:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Role Play Preferences  (Read 292 times)

Offline Kimberly ZamorahTopic starter

My Role Play Preferences
« on: June 07, 2013, 12:13:12 PM »
First, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to put the topic here, but I'm really confused and need help.
I apologize if the topic also exists already.  :-(

So, my problem .... We all have a button under our avatar My Role Play Preferences. What do I need to do here? On my profile it says I do not have role play preferences yet . How do I change that and what do I put there?

thank you all so much for your answers!

Offline Meliai

Re: My Role Play Preferences
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 12:24:26 PM »
To edit those you just need to click the "Ons & Offs" link up at the top of the page, or you can just click here :-)

It can be a little complicated at first glance, but there's a handy guide right over here!

Offline Kimberly ZamorahTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 02:31:53 PM »
Thank you Meliai  :-)
Wow, it really does look complicated  :-\ I'll do my best. Thank you again!

Offline Meliai

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 02:53:28 PM »
No problem!

And keep in mind, you don't have to fill out the hole thing if you don't want to. Any option where you leave the dot in the center square will not show up on your list at all.

Offline Elina

• How am I supposed to breathe? I try to relax. I touch your still frame, so I can watch you closer and study the ways I believe I belong to you.
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • I'm drinking what used to be sin.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 03:15:47 PM »
You can look around at others' to see what it looks like and what you like.  You can also contact your mentors (they'll send you a personal message at some point) for tips.  There are two ways to set your ons and offs here.  They can tell you about them.