Snuff Said. [EX - freeform]

Started by Deviant of Love, June 26, 2008, 09:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deviant of Love

Hello, all.  I'd like to first thank the wonderful people of Elliquiy for accepting me into this magical little place.
This is my first idea out of perhaps many.  I was inspired by an idea my girlfriend gave me the other night to put down in writing.

Snuff films.  Immorality at its finest.

Arius Maxwell was a title absent in the underground's chronicles, the name belonging to a young man fresh from a college with aspirations to become a phenomenal film director in the world of entertainment.  However, he'd often been ridiculed in school that his productions of various scientific and historical documentaries were mundane and hardly deserving of any audience, much to his chagrin.  Exiting from his postsecondary education, the young man also held a knowledge of something he'd dare not whisper to his roommates or even his dedicated significant other...
The art of the destruction of a human life engineered for the entertainment of the masses of the most filthy of cretins, and to boot, a chance to have their libidos tickled with the lovely curves of doomed females on film.
Growing up and finishing his educational career in Los Angeles, the ambitious Arius had easy access to the more powerful of the lords of the streets, employing his rigid intellect and sharp manipulation skills to gain funds from the most cultured syndicate leaders, and now, here he was, amidst the grit and grime of a vacant warehouse with a film canister in his hand, his eyes set upon the beautiful dolls before him that'd not only lose their dignities this night, but their lives...

With this story set forth, I would like two or more females to participate.  The only detail I'd like to reveal at this moment is the early demise of the filmmaker.  PM me or post below if you are interested.

There will be a lot of gory content, including blood, etc.  Also, the death of certain characters will be mandatory, but I'll work out those details with the girl that are interested.
I'll sell my soul,
My self-esteem, a dollar at a time.
For one chance, one kiss,
One taste of you my black Madonna.

Tantalize me.

GrinningHound

You should make a note of just what type of content you expect to be included in the game.

Good luck!  Also, go check out the Extreme boards if you'd like to read some similar stuff.  Not my cup of tea, but, hey!