Enslaving the teacher (closed)

Started by kingmaster1, June 05, 2013, 10:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Hm, looking at the player roles already suggested, there already seems to be a character that will slide over towards being submissive alongside the teacher. I'm not quite sure how that fits the original game concept so I can drop the "teachers colleague" idea but I could on the other hand take up a series of one-shot NPCs, other students who are friends with the original couple and who join in for sessions of random abuse of the teacher then move on.

Nameless One

Ok, here I am.

First of all, like kingmaster1 wrote, I don't think that the "sexual slavery" of the teacher (or teachers, given the Haibane-colleague idea) involves food & water deprivation, lack of hygiene, actual torture or acts of random cruelty. What we're talking about - and please correct me if I'm wrong - is [quoting!] pleasurable bliss, turning her (them) into their slut(s), and she's (they're) supposed to like it, even if not admitting it.

Then.

Marie: I don't mind at all another girl in the team, a submissive-oriented friend of my brilliant Tammy. Your idea sounds interesting and funny to me.

Haibane: another teacher to "enslave" sounds like lots of fun! I like it! But if Haibane prefers, she can play the role of many minor characters, I don't mind this idea either, even if I vote for the colleague.

But please, let's not involve too many players, or the game is going to get too confusing. In my modest opinion, a team of five is perfect.

Let's hear a word from Kythia and then we can start, can't we?
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Strifesblaze7

Too bad you guys seem full. Or do you have room for one more guy?
Is there a point where nobody cares

Kythia

Sorry this is brief, on my phone. Agree that torture and whatnot shouldn't be in. Would rather haibane play series of characters - two teachers at one school feels a little much. Will expand later if any of that isn't clear.

kingmaster1

okay, thanks for the input guys.

So, that's a yes for Tammy's friend by Marie

and, as for haibane, I think a random spree of students to abuse the teacher is good, maybe they even sell tickets to a masturbation show or something, turn her into a prostitute more or less >.>

also, agreed nameless, we're at a good number, I'm going to close this interest thread and link an OOC for us.

So, active players are me, nameless one, kythia, haibane, and Marie Reynolds ;D

kingmaster1

Marie Reynolds

So when would you like me to come in to the scheme?