You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:53:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Soccerchick's Request Thread (F seeking M)  (Read 248 times)

Offline Soccerchick99811Topic starter

Soccerchick's Request Thread (F seeking M)
« on: June 04, 2013, 10:44:30 PM »
Well, I took about a year break and now I am back. Yay. :D

What I'm Looking For in a RP:
-Detail and Literacy: I love, love, love detail and I generally shoot for 3-5 paragraphs per response. Some responses, such as introduction posts, can be even longer. It can also depend on how much I'm given to work with. I consider myself to be literate, and I've been roleplaying now for several years. :)
-Story/Plot-driven: Don't get me wrong, I like sex, but I don't want that to be the main focus of the RP. I will very rarely, if ever, do a smut based roleplay. I love character and plot development, sexual tension, and all the other elements that make a story great.
-Good spelling/grammar: I'm not a huge spelling/grammar Nazi, but I would like it if you tried your best. Spell check is there for a reason. Some typos are okay here and there. Everyone makes mistakes now and then.
-Strong muscular/athletic men: A big turn on for me. I find muscular/built men to be very sexy. For an example, see Jed Hill.

Genres I am Interested In:
  • Realistic/Modern
  • Action (Fighting, arguing, survival, you name it)
  • Post-apocalyptic (Zombie apocalypse - The Walking Dead, Dawn of the Dead, World War Z, Falling Skies, Book of Eli, etc)
  • Romance (A particular favorite of mine)
  • Horror/Damsel in Distress

Some examples of Roles/Pairings:(One's with a * are my current cravings)
  • Best friends *
  • Ex's *
  • Brother/sister *
  • Step sibling's
  • Foreign exchange student
  • Husband/wife
  • Teacher/student
  • Bride/best man
  • Co-workers
  • Wife/brother-in-law
  • Coach/athlete

Those are just some examples. Like I said above, I am open to suggestions, so if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them! I usually like to play younger, with an age range of usually late teens (17+) to mid twenties. I'm not the biggest fan of large age gaps, and prefer that our character`s be somewhat close in age. I don't really have any story lines set in stone right now. I do have an F-List and Rabbit Hole. You can PM me if you want to see either of those.

NO's:
  • Playing the older character.
  • Severe Age gaps.
  • Toilet play. Eww.
  • Father/daughter, mother/son incest.

Modes of Roleplaying:
  • Forum
  • Instant Messenger (I primarily use Yahoo)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 10:55:23 PM by Soccerchick99811 »