You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:11:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: How do I edit my Roles?  (Read 297 times)

Offline HermRoleplayerTopic starter

How do I edit my Roles?
« on: June 03, 2013, 06:45:15 PM »
I don't know how to edit roles, like my Character traits and what not. I tried finding the answer myself but I just don't see it.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: How do I edit my Roles?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 06:52:39 PM »
Are you referring to your Ons and Offs?  Or to making character profiles?  Most people create individual characters for each roleplay that they are in, although some have 'favorite characters' that they might detail in their request thread, on the Wiki, or in an On/Offs posting (There's a forum for each player gender, so yours would go in the ONs and OFFs - Lords board, regardless of what characters you intend to play.)

As for your personal Ons and Offs, you have the option of putting a post in the board I've linked, or hitting the 'Ons and Offs' button at the top of the forum to go to a more matrix-style (checkboxes and the like).  Many people do both, to cover all ways of finding and being found by potential partners.

Offline HermRoleplayerTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 07:04:35 PM »
I'm talking about Character Profiles. I do switch Characters, but I do have some favorites. Where would I go to edit that?

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 08:39:04 PM »
There's not really a separate subsection for that.  As I said, some people will put them in their request thread (I have mine there, for example), or some will put them as part of their thread in the On/Offs section.  I've also seen a few people make pages on the wiki.  Any of those methods is perfectly fine.