Sparky or MilleniumSparx (Gamer Tag)Age:
Human, but he’s been called an alien by bullies before.Family:
Stark and Leinore Larsa are Sparx’s parents. He also has an older brother, Lennox Larsa, who is a strong military man, and the favorite of the two sons.Position:
Sparx looks like your average everyday young tech-geek. He’s thin, about 5’7, and has a head full of auburn-colored hair, which most of the time, looks like he just rolled out of bed. His hair is medium length and forms an M-shape as it parts from the middle of his forehead and frames the rest of his youthful face; The rest of his hair folds back into soft, horizontal auburn spikes. His eyes are naturally electric blue, though some people think their color is a result of him staring at computer screens for hours at a time. He isn’t very muscular, but he isn’t anorexic either. He has a lean body type, which he prides himself on. His worst nightmare has always been for him to turn into a pasty fat slob like most self-proclaimed game-lords. His skin maintains a natural light tan, giving him an almost clay-colored tone, but slightly lighter. He is usually seen with a quiet smile on his face or an excited grin when engaging in hardcore gaming, but he generally appears to be a nice and understanding guy.Clothing:
Whenever not in school, you can usually find Sparx in his pajamas. Aside from school he rarely ever leaves the confines of his house, so there’s never any real reason to get dressed. On the other hand, Sparx does tend to make some virtual appearances in cyber-space whenever doing video blogs or reviewing games, and when he does, he goes ham. A black tank top under a blue-and-white dress jacket flows down neatly around his black skinny jeans, which tuck in to his blue and white sneakers.Other
: On any given occasion, Sparx would rather wear his Transition lenses instead of contacts. The arms of his glasses are rectangular, widening as they wrap around the top of his glasses. The frames are bottomless. The lenses of his Transitional glasses fluctuates in opacity depending on the level of light hitting them. When there is barely any light, the opacity is 0, however, as light increases, the tint also increases.
Though he may not be strong physically, Sparx has an incredibly strong will and is persistent in all his challenges. He is a generally laid-back and solitary kind of guy. Though he is a pretty big introvert and would rather work on projects alone, he does force himself to put on a front when around others and socialize, even if he feels uncomfortable. “Fake it ‘till you make it” is an expression he lives by. He can, at times, feel somewhat out of place as his likes and hobbies are particularly different from your general soldier. Aside from spending hours at a time in front of a computer, Sparx loves anime and MMORPGs, so you’ll almost always find him playing computer games when he’s supposed to be working. He is shy, quiet, and solitary, but also trustworthy, excitable, and a very reliable friend. If you ask him a favor, you can expect that he’ll come through in a timely manner. He likes to play around and joke with people over cyberspace and wishes this side of himself could carry over to the real world, but it’s just one of the many things he has to work on.
Whenever a problem presents itself, Sparx can make a solution. He’s good with his hands and has a lot of Gamer Street Smarts, which actually can come in handy. Sparx is also afraid of being separated from technology for too long. He’s grown up around technology and has always had a fancy for it. It gets him through every day. Sparx is almost never seen without his datapad handy. If he were to be away from tech for too long, or worse, if the battery on his data pad were to ever die, he would be completely lost.
• LIKE ONE- TECHNOLOGY! There is no greater creation man has blessed upon the world beside it. We use it to wake up in the morning, organizing our daily activities, log and store our information, communicate, travel, even using the bathroom! Technology is in the very air that we breathed and every person alive today benefits from some sort of technology. It is amazing so many civilizations ever managed without. No wonder they’re not around anymore.
• LIKE TWO- Hacking, Programming, and Gaming. Hacking is a hobby for Sparx. He likes to spend his free time accessing restricted government files, logging in to collegiate databanks and getting information from anywhere that will help him develop strategies and inspiration for his many programs and video games he develops. He’s also pretty well-verse in hacking surveillance satellites, which he uses to gather detailed information on landscapes, city structures, and things like that. The only reason why he isn’t in jail yet is because nobody even knows he’s doing it. Gaming is also a HUGE passion of his. It is the biggest part of his life and he almost NEVER goes a day without logging a few hours into one game or another.
• LIKE THREE- The Piano. He’ll never admit it to his mother, but he actually does like playing the piano. He even accredits his typing abilities to the piano and sometimes, when coding for an extensive amount of time, he imagines himself playing the piano, which helps him focus on what he’s doing. He almost never misses a key when speed typing in Piano Mode.
• DISLIKE ONE- Being without technology isn’t just a fear. It’s a phobia of his. He is terrified of the day where technology fails him and leaves him stranded in the Dark Ages to fend for himself. Because of this fear, he’s practiced several methods of making your own home-made power. Though he possesses this skill, he knows that this alone won’t keep him alive when the shit hits the computer fan.
• DISLIKE TWO- Awkward situations. Sparx isn’t the most social butterfly. He’s more like a social cocoon. In cyberspace, he’s chatty, sociable and an all-around goofball. Some people even consider him to be a pretty cool guy, but in real life, he can be shy, timid, and reclusive. He tries hard to fit in during social situations, and does a good job too… sometimes. He just wishes that his cyberspace personality would carry over to real life. Until then, he’ll just have to be satisfied with avoiding people as much as possible.
• DISLIKE THREE- Sparx hates bullies of all kind. He hates real life, biggest dude on the playground bullies just as much as he hates trolling scumbags on internet forums. He can’t stand it, and makes a point to utterly crush them, the internet trolls, not the real life guys. Though sometimes when they wonder why all the money in their account is suddenly gone, Sparx takes a quiet victory in the while he’s shopping for new tech gear. Sparx also hates those snobbish Computer Nerds who think they’re sooo much fucking smarter than average people. Just because you’re a good programmer or know a little C++ doesn’t make you a fucking genius. It’s people like that who give all computer nerds a terrible name. Sparx will not stand for such belligerence!
Sparx generally doesn’t use conventional weapons. Instead, he has manufactured several defensive tools in which he can use whenever he finds himself in a bind. His most notorious is the Taser Grenade, which is a highly charged round orb, blue and white in color, with a small imprint on its front. When pressed, the ball grows to the size of a baseball and, using static electricity, can cling to almost anything before exploding in a burst of electricity, which is used to stun or paralyze enemies and disrupt mechanical or cybernetic systems.
Sparx can also use his hacking abilities as a way to fight through cyberspace. He can hack most computer systems, plug himself in to surveillance cameras and even take over automated turrets. If faced with robotic opponents, if he has a chance to upload his programs into them, they become his remote-controlled puppets. Aside from that, he doesn’t really own any type of weapons or special magic. He’s just an average normal human just trying to survive.Background:
Growing up, Sparx was always a solitary kind of person. He is the younger of two boys and has always been treated as such. His Father, Stark Larsa, is a retired military officer whose office shines like a starry galaxy from all the medals he’s earned during his service. He always pushed his two sons to follow in his footsteps and do great things for the world. However, Sparx’s elder brother, Lennox, was the only one who seemed interested in their father’s wishes, instantly making him daddy’s favorite. His mother, Leinore Larsa, attempted to shine some culture into the family. She was a famous pianist for many years and settled down after marrying Stark. She became a music instructor and, since Sparx seemed to have no interest in military affairs, decided to tutor him in the art of piano instead.
All Sparx really cared for was computers, however. And nobody ever seemed to understand. He would spend almost all his free time playing online games, Roleplaying on forums, and learning tricks of the trade when it came to programming. He aspired to become a world famous video-game designer, but it seemed his mother and father’s goals for him proved to be a constant obstacle.
Sparx believes his enrollment into this particular school was a punishment. He hadn’t much experience with demons or any beings of the sort, and was actually very apprehensive about the academy, but his parents enrolled him anyway insisting he broaden his horizons. His father was secretly hoping that exposure to such powerful humans and demons would cause a shift in his son’s personality and turn him into someone who wanted to become stronger himself. His mother just wanted him out of the house and this school seemed very attractive when it came to exposing individuals to new cultures and art.
Sparx had absolutely no say in the matter and was shipped off quicker than he could Alt + F4 this fucked up game called Life. Throughout High School, Sparx lead a very solitary life. He’d try to branch out and socialize, but it always seemed he’d do so with the wrong people and it would backfire. He began losing hope that he’d ever make real life friends, so he just stuck with the ones on cyber space. He is amazed that he lived so long here and nobody has succeeded in devouring him. In all honestly, this place wasn’t so bad. He even designed a small training course in the gymnasium that some of the students use to practice their skills. Talk about nerdy, but nobody’s complained yet about it being useless.Ons:
Women who are actually nice to him. Colored hair. Women who are helpful. High energy.Offs:
Bitches, cliquey girls, and anyone or anything that wants to do him harm.