You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:31:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Am i the only one?  (Read 3508 times)

Offline Egoyin

Re: Am i the only one?
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2013, 02:57:13 PM »
Oh, yeah.....Cheese crust pizza. I haven't had that in awhile. And, no, its just a bummer.

Am I the only one who has to rethink the alphabet when looking for something in alphabetical order?

Offline Arundir

« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2013, 02:59:38 PM »
Hahaha, not really... and it's something that happened to me lots of times today at work since we were sorting some files and stuff.

Am I the only one who got quite disappointed with how short new Blizzard games are becoming? (Diablo III, Starcraft II)

Offline Egoyin

« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2013, 11:46:53 PM »
I saw the advertisements for Diablo III, looked good, heard even from others it was disappointment.

Am I the only one who stays up late just to prove some one wrong on the Internet?

Offline GamerGirl

« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2013, 12:04:49 AM »
Well take out on the internet and that's me when I pull all nighters

Am I the only one who can't got to sleep unless their tired but once tired falls asleep instantly

Offline Sofina

« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2013, 12:50:39 AM »
No, I have periods like that , and insomnia .

Am I the only person that keeps refreshing the pages to see if I'm approved yet? Lol

Offline GamerGirl

« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2013, 12:51:55 AM »
I'm doing that! only I know I have another 24 hours at least.

Am I the only person who is like in love with food?

Offline Thesunmaid

« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2013, 01:00:01 AM »
Oh my god. That's rather funny. My friend Wyatt does the same thing.

I do this too! its actually the white noise that helps me sleep. I moved to a place where its way too quiet. Before I would play a white noise machine or music. But summer in my bedroom...yeah not a good idea not to have a fan in the summer.

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2013, 04:03:24 AM »
No, I love food much more than I should.

Am I the only one who loves alcohol far more than is probably healthy?

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2013, 07:53:40 PM »
Sadly, no.

Am I the only one who wants to impulsively slap any fly which comes near me..

Online AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2013, 07:58:26 PM »
Probably not, but I'm not one of those people. The way I see it, all life is sacred, including annoying bugs (and some people).

Am I the only one who has stacks of books sitting around their house?

Offline Zaniel

« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2013, 08:07:37 PM »
I'd sadly disagree with that, those flies are looking for a beating if they invade my personal space :P AND No. I have a multitude of casual books waiting to be read, but probably never will be around the house.

Am I the only one who feels strange talking to people I don't know about politics? Or is it rather easier actually?

Offline cptBacon

« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2013, 11:22:01 PM »
No, I definitely agree. People seem to be really polarized on political issues, so you end up with bitter feelings or pointless circle-jerking. My political discussions remain amongst friends.

Am I the only one who believes french fries are merely a vessel to get ketchup to the mouth?

Offline GamerGirl

« Reply #137 on: July 23, 2013, 12:12:14 AM »
Maybe now, I used to think that way but I don't love ketchup quite as much as I used to.

Am I the only one who likes all different kinds of music and feels awkward when my friend that like metal make fun of one direction because I listened to them the night before.

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #138 on: July 23, 2013, 03:08:13 AM »
No, I listen to everything from Christian rock to death metal.  Heh.  Though, I do avoid 1 Direction...

Am I the only one who still plays old games that are even supported by their publishing companies anymore?

Offline SpiralSpider

« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2013, 04:08:52 PM »
Nope! I do all the time!

Am I the only one who puts craploads of thought into a character or setting even when it's likely that the game won't take?

Offline RainyHigh

« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2013, 07:55:16 PM »
Nope! It has happened to me more often than I care to admit. :(

Am I the only one who is able to do a variety of tongue twisters but not walk in a straight line when drunk?

Offline Jclaymore

« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2013, 08:42:39 PM »
Nope! I do all the time!

Am I the only one who puts craploads of thought into a character or setting even when it's likely that the game won't take?

dude, that happens to 90% of my ideas. Heck often I whip up something completely out of the blue wiith an entire backstory and universe all along, with the characters to make it a complex and deep rp, and then I post it among my ideas or ask someone if he/she is willing to do so, and I get no response at all. then I write something way more general and less detailed, and someone jumps at it.

am I the only one who calls people dude, even if the person I'm talking to is actually a girl?

Offline beanhollow

« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2013, 09:29:07 PM »
Hahaha dude, I use it all the time! It doesn't matter if it's a boy of girl but I usually call someone a dude if I'm totally psyched about something or starting to get pissed off about something.

Am I the only one who... can't seem to make any decisions without being indecisive? This is like a daily basis kind of thing for me, even over simple things like what kind of sandwich I want for lunch.

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2013, 10:03:05 PM »
No, I have issues deciding on anything without some serious thinking.

Am I the only one who hasn't accomplished anything?

Offline Red Woman

« Reply #144 on: July 29, 2013, 01:41:52 AM »
Am I the only one that doesn't have and refuses to have a Facebook page or use Twitter?

Facebook isn't my thing either, I do have Twitter though

Am I the only one that needs music while working?

Offline ErikaWyte

« Reply #145 on: July 29, 2013, 03:04:03 AM »
Am I the only one that wants to suck dick right now?

Offline Jclaymore

« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2013, 09:44:34 AM »
No, I have issues deciding on anything without some serious thinking.

Am I the only one who hasn't accomplished anything?
nope, I didn't accomplish much either, it actually makes me feel pretty worthless at times <.>

Facebook isn't my thing either, I do have Twitter though

Am I the only one that needs music while working?
I have that too, I can't do anything without some decent music.

am I the only who keeps discussing the weirdest things ranging from the snare-theory to the definition of insanity with friends, without actually being supposed to get that stuff but understanding it anyway?