News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Silent hill:Redemption

Started by Prosak, May 27, 2013, 10:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prosak

1: I will gm this, as a story revolving around all of you. And, my npc's.

2: Only 6 people are allowed to join. I dont want too many people to fog up this story. It is a collaborative effort, but I think to many would make posting take too long and make it too difficult to move things forward.

3: Only I have control of silent hill. Silent Hill in it's own right is it's own character. Therefor, should only be controlled by one mind that gm's the game.

4: No god modding. If your character does anything to someone else. Ask that player. If you want something to happen, or him/her to find something. Ask. Your allowed to collaborate with me. But only through me. Dont just make something happen. I would like to have a heads up first as the gm.

5: Be literate! Have fun! I am making a 2 paragraph limit, at how short a post can be. Infinite is the number of how long they can be. ^_^

Premise: You are all in a Therapy group. Your all plagued by dreams, and nightmares. Of the same place. Silent Hill. And, none have memories of ever being there. These nightmares are not only scary, but down right disturbing. And, depict things from your life's that you all regret. Because of this, your psychiatrist has decided to take you all to spend a weekend in silent hill. And, tackle your nightmares head on... Little did he know. That their nightmares, even his. Would become a reality... A reality that they must fight, and escape from. Can they find the way out? Can they discover the mysteries, and curiosity's that plague their every waking dream? Or, will they suffer for their past mistakes? Mistakes, they all still regret to this very day.

I wanted to leave as much open as possible. So I can work with you guy's, on this story. So that, any one interested can work with me in private, on their character's. And their back story's. So if interested, please send me a pm, for a private conversation about your characters. (Don't give off anything important to other players.)

Chreestafer

id like to slate my interest :) are you still accepting?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

El Maligno

Add another one to the list Im interested

Prosak

Cosmo_ac

I think it has good potential.   I like the concept as well.  Will we be using an established Silent Hill?  Seems the Teluca Lake hotel would be a good place for such counselling.  I'm also curious if this is going to be freeform or not?

Prosak

It will be free form. With me gm ing a story around you all as silent hill. Your characters are, your own! And your back story's are, your own! I only effect how silent hill treat's you based on your character. Now, as for locations, any and all related to silent hill is open. Even some newer ones, if back stories show room to do so.

Sorry boy's, but no more men. With this last guy's interest (Cosmo_co) I must lock this, and throw the key into the women's side of the role playing spectrum.

schnookums

If there's still openings I wouldn't mind taking on one of the female roles for this.

Prosak